AutoCAD Certification - Make your 2D Design with AutoCAD
What you'll learn
- Students will develope a strong understanding of the advanced skills in AutoCAD.
- Students will be able of creating your own 2D Floor drawings in AutoCAD.
- Students will have the skills to take a project from start to finish.
- Students will be able to take an entry level job roles as an AutoCAD Drafter or Architectural Designer.
- Students will be able to use AutoCAD commands to produce any drawing.
- A computer with either Windows or Mac to install the software
- A version of AutoCAD
Welcome to the course!
The tutorial series is intended to be easy. being the instructor, I have done my best to visually show you how to complete your first project step by step. After completing this course, you will know the software well enough to show off a new talent at work or design 2D floor plans you have always been trying to visualize.
This course is aimed at those who may have learned AutoCAD in the past but forgotten how to use it, if you are a person who has recently felt that being able to draw 2D plans would be a huge asset to your bag of skills, then this course is for you. And don’t worry! This course is truly simple.
In this course we will go over how to create a floor plan using AutoCAD. We will go over drawing walls, creating window openings, creating door and window blocks, inserting blocks and adding text and dimensions and hatches and finally plotting. If you have been looking for a course to teach you how to draw a floor plan then this course is for you.
As an Architect with over 10 years of industry experience, I have taught many people to use AutoCAD over the years. I still use CAD software on major engineering projects and it shocks me when I see the items still being taught in schools, books, and other online courses by teaching commands that nobody actually uses in the workplace.
This course is designed to get you up & running with AutoCAD quickly by teaching you the things you need to know without long-winded explanations of techniques and commands that are no longer used.
So, thank you for considering to learn AutoCAD with this simple course. AutoCAD is a very valuable skill to have.
Who this course is for:
- Engineering Students
- Students who are interested in AutoCAD
- Anyone who desires to learn a CAD software
- Interior Designers
- Engineers (Mechanical, Civil and Electrical)
- Anyone who may have used AutoCAD before and would like to brush up
- Anyone who wants to create their own drawings using AutoCAD.
- Anyone who wants to start using AutoCAD in their career
- CAD Designers
- A complete beginner who wants to learn AutoCAD from scratch
Hi! Welcome to our account
CAD Maker is dedicated to bringing valuable courses and tutorials to help people develop their skills in fun ways!
The demand for online courses has grown, CAD Maker has taken a step ahead and started offering online learning courses in Udemy.
The courses will help you learn how to use a wide range of computer software applications, and other technology tools.
We aim to deliver high quality courses from a range of experienced professionals who are Autodesk certified Revit professionals, Autodesk certified AutoCAD professionals and certified Sketchup professionals.