Wouldn't you like to know how to get along with people who are really difficult to get along with? The primary reason people get sick is because they are stressed out, anxious and tense all the time. Butting heads against difficult people exhausts all of our energy, stresses us out and worst of all, makes us sick.
More and more people are troubled these days which certainly makes more and more people difficult to deal with. They project their problems and issues onto us. And yet. we have done nothing to deserve such mean and ornery treatment.
Some difficult people are close family members, even spouses. Others are co-workers, bosses and friends. Most difficult people are not mentally ill. They are just darn difficult to get along with. We may want and need to hang out with such persons but they make it oh so terribly difficult to do so! Of course, we cannot avoid some difficult people because they are family members.
OK. Everyone has difficult people in their life. When you deal with the difficult people in your life how can you ...
- Avoid getting sick?
- Stop needing to "throw up" when you hang out with them?
- Protect yourself from having your energy drained?
- Maintain your enthusiasm and zest for life?
- Advance your career even when your current boss is a difficult person?
This course makes dealing with difficult people simple. How? Five types of difficult people are described in my mashup videos. Once you realize who you are dealing with, you will know the secret to getting along with them (and protecting yourself from getting stressed out).
This course explains how to know for sure who you are dealing with.
- Do they have a personality disorder?
- Are they a Psychopath - a person who wants to control everything and everybody?
- Are they a Masochist - a person who keeps everything buried deep inside themselves?
- Are they an Energy Sucker - a person who steals your energy for themselves?
- Are they a Heavy Duty Planner - a person who insists on planning out every detail of their life and yours?
Once you figure out which of the five types of difficult people who you are dealing with, you will know how to get along with them without pulling all of your hair out and making yourself sick. Strategies for getting along differ depending on who you are dealing with.
There is a reason that explains why people are difficult! Once you understand this reason you can at least understand why they are behaving like jerks when they insult, belittle or demean you which - as we all know too well - is what difficult people are experts at doing to us.
Listed in November of this year (2015), my new course has enrolled over 700 students already. Join the rapidly growing class of people who are determined to get along with the people in their life that are just plain difficult to get along with!
I am so proud of my course that enrollment comes with a 30 day full money back guarantee - no questions asked.