Dance Floor Confidence | How to Dance at a Club - for Men
What you'll learn
- By the end of this course you will learn how to become comfortable on the dance floor
- You will learn how to have fun and not look silly
- Laptop computer or HDMI connector to your T.V.
Find out exactly how to become comfortable on the dance floor, have fun and not look silly!
The one and only step-by-step, completely beginner program that's created just for men.
Never get left out of the fun at clubs or social functions again!
Hey there, my name is Brian B. I'm YouTube's top dance teacher who's specialized in showing guys on how to get started with dance.
These are the things I hear all the time from my students...
"I don’t like how when I go to a club party or a wedding, I always end up becoming that guy standing next to the wall."
"I usually try to avoid parties and receptions and all, I need to get over the fear of looking silly!"
"I want to be comfortable on the dance floor.. not look clumsy in front of women, and not feel awkward."
"I want to socialize but everyone ends up dancing, and since I don’t know how to dance, I’m left behind and ignored."
"my friends drag me out to dance, but once I’m on the dance floor. my feet just freeze!"
"every time I attempt to dance I always think that I’m going to look like a complete idiot and humiliate myself. I wanna know how I could dance naturally in parties with no fear of people watching!"
"I just wanna feel more comfortable on the dance floor!"
At the end of the day We're all saying pretty much the same thing
We're all wondering:
"How do I build some confidence?!"
Well, this is the step-by-step system that's going to show you exactly that.
When you get started with the program, I'm gonna answer the most frequently asked questions you have on your mind about dance.
- What do I do with my hands when I'm dancing?
- How does dance actually work?
- How do I stop looking stiff and tensed up?
- What kind of dance move to do to what music?
- How do I get some rhythm?
and then, you'll learn the step-by-step method to building rock-solid confidence for the dance floor.
By step-by-step, I mean I show how to do it in a way that won’t make you feel uncomfortable.
The method I show you allows you to never have to risk embarrassing yourself in public.
Basically speaking: it's not gonna be painful!
Afterwards, you're gonna learn 3 of the best step-based dance moves.
And then, we'll do some drills that you follow along to. This way, you really get used to the moves quickly, and you can start doing them without thinking about it.
After the step-based moves, we will move on to a set of bounce based moves.
These moves have more of a groove and style to them.
You're gonna learn the moves, learn how to string them together and get used to them with the drills.
To recap, in the Dance Floor Confidence program, you will get:
- frequently asked questions videos
- rhythm training
- confidence building method
- 3 step based move lessons and drills
- 3 bounce based move lessons and drills
Also: I've included 3 bonuses to go along with the course!
BONUS # 1 - Steps to Impress
This is a compilation of the most popular, easiest learning party dance moves. You can pull these dance moves at parties or social functions to get some attention! (When you're ready of course)
Bonus # 2 - Dance Floor Style for Men Bonus
Do you want to know how to do the dance moves that you see celebrities do on T.V.? Well it starts here! This is a compilation of popular dance moves that you see on T.V.
Bonus # 3 - Club Dance FAQ Bonus
In this bonus, you will learn:
- The 1 strategy you can use to quickly start looking good in the club.
- How to dominate the dance floor at the club or at social functions in a way that makes you stand out from all the other guys
- 2 of the best Hip Hop dance moves to do with your friends so you can have fun and catch some attention
- How to approach the ladies on the dance floor in a way that never gets you rejected
- The best solo dance move for crowded environments
Get the entire package for only $47
Dance floor confidence the full program,
Steps to impress bonus
Dance floor style for men series
Club dance FAQ bonus
Who this course is for:
- Men 24+
Brian B Yang is YouTube's most popular club dance instructor and art teacher with over 300 tutorials, 45,000+ subscribers and 12+ premium dance programs. He is specialized in showing guys how to become comfortable on the dance floor, have fun and not look silly. To date, Brian B has created over 20 courses around the subject of dance.