How to Create Retro 3D Graphics with Blender and Gimp
What you'll learn
- How to model, rig, texture, animate 3d models in Blender
- How to create textures for 3d models with Gimp
- How to create character reference sheets in Krita
- How to find free-to-use images and textures online
- Should be familiar with using computers
Learn how to use free tools like Blender, Gimp, and Krita to model, texture, and animate 3d graphics in the style of retro 3d consoles and games like the Playstation 1 and Quake. You will also learn how to find free textures online for your models. This course is designed for beginners to 3d graphics.
Who this course is for:
- Indie Game Developers interested in making retro style 3d games
- Beginner to Intermediate 3D modellers looking to learn how to make retro 3d graphics
I have been making games as an independent game developer for almost seven years now. I've made 2d and 3d games of all genres, from horror to puzzle. I've also been drawing, painting, and 3d modelling for games for nearly 8 years now. For the past year and a half I have been a content creator on Youtube, making learning materials for other game developers.