How to Create an Online Course - Using your iPhone
What you'll learn
- Plan your course the right way to ensure your content is structured and valuable to your audience.
- Present like a professional with simple, easy to follow advice.
- Film your course using an iPhone ensuring your lighting and audio is perfect.
- Edit your videos, including adding B-roll, sound and titles, to create engaging course lessons.
- Lots of handouts and practical exercises to perfect your skills.
- Help people with your knowledge and earn income at the same time.
- The technical sections show how to record and edit videos using an iPhone. Android users can also benefit from the course but the screen recordings will be different from what they see on their device.
- No prior teaching experience is needed, we will teach you what you need to know.
How to Create Online Courses using an iPhone
So you’re looking for a way to earn some extra money but you have no idea where to start?
What if I told you that using just your iPhone, you can set up a successful online business that earns while you sleep. Online courses are exploding right now, and with the eLearning market set to be worth $325 billion by 2025, now is the perfect time to become part of it.
Whether you’re a home baker, mechanic, golfer, musician, bookkeeper, gardener or computer programmer, you can make money from teaching others your skills. In just 2 hours, you’ll learn everything you need to know to plan, prepare and deliver a professional online course using your iPhone. Topics range from script writing, presentation skills and set design to more technical topics such as lighting and video editing.
Traditional videography requires a large investment to get yourself going which is overkill for the average online course creator. An iPhone with some extra equipment will be more than enough to create an awesome looking course, and to prove this - the whole of this course has been shot on an iPhone.
Not only will I teach you how to plan, film and edit your course, but I’m also going to keep to a budget of £1000, using just your iPhone with some budget-conscious accessories.
Your time is precious so each video is kept as short as possible, including only the highest quality content and useful insights. In just over 2 hours of tuition, plus some homework, you can expect to become a pro course creator.
Let’s do this!
You will learn how to:
Plan, research and write online courses using a structured approach.
Present with confidence, improving your presence on camera.
Apply videography concepts such as composition, frame rates, resolution and focal length in your course.
Use B-roll clips in your courses to add interest and improve engagement.
Set up your location, lighting and audio to record high-quality videos.
Edit your course using LumaFusion.
Use a green screen for using virtual backgrounds.
* The course is in English but each lesson has captions in Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Dutch for non-English speakers. English captions are also available.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in sharing their skills with a worldwide audience.
I am a professional actor, videographer, photographer and entrepreneur. I’ve taken many online courses over the years which have helped me to scale my videography business from nothing to becoming my full-time job. Now I want to help you do the same.
The problem with traditional videography is that it requires a very large investment to get yourself going which is overkill for the average online course creator.
An iPhone with some extra equipment will be more than enough to create an awesome looking course.
Even top Hollywood Directors use their iPhones for filmmaking on occasion, so if it's good enough for them, it’s good enough for us!