How to Create Lectures on Your iPad
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to create lectures on an iPad
- Which software and accessories to use
- an iPad (preferably Pro, but the other iPads will likely work just fine)
Many of us have been there. We know something, and we wish to share it with the world. You are a math whiz, or an engineer, or a polyglot, and have the content to be a successful virtual instructor. But where do you get started?!?
I know how difficult it can be to begin creating a course. That is because the biggest hurdle in getting started with virtual lectures is setting up your lecture-creating environment.
This 1.5 hour course will teach you how to configure your iPad to create lectures for Udemy, YouTube, Teachable (etc...), all in one unit. This environment is portable and professional, which is a common tradeoff that the iPad can unify.
If you want to share your knowledge with a massive audience, this course is for you. I guarantee that once you're finished, you will be well on your way to being a virtual instructor!
- Anyone who wishes to make digital lectures (for Udemy, YouTube, Teachable, etc...)