How to Create Instagram Ads Like a Boss
What you'll learn
- You will learn the basics components of an Instagram ad, and the ad-serving platform, Instagram.
- You will learn tips on how to set up a Business Account on Facebook, and connect your Instagram account to your Facebook Page.
- You will learn the basics of metrics used in online advertising, such as CPC.
- You will learn how to set up an Instagram end-to-end using Facebook Power Editor, based on a case study in action.
- You will learn how to review your analytics so you can run future ads more effectively.
- If you wish to follow along step-by-step, you will need the logins for an Instagram account from which you want to serve ads (for example, your company Instagram account)
- You will need admin access to the Facebook Page for the same company.
- You will need to be pumped to master a new set of skills.
Course Updated March 2017
Do you want to create powerful Instagram ads for your business?
- Do you want to learn to use social media to advertise?
- Are you looking to expand your marketing efforts to Instagram?
- Would you like to reach a new audience?
- Would you like to increase traffic to your website?
- Or gain more Instagram followers?
This course covers…
In this course, you will learn how to create content for your Instagram ads, how to target your ads and see how to deliver an ad end-to-end using Facebook’s Power Editor tool to serve ads.
You’ll learn the basics of online advertising, including CPC, and you’ll learn how to analyse your results to see if they’ve been successful.
Students review of this course:
“The course is well explained, informative and I learned a lot about Instagram and ads.” – Richard V.
Take the course:
Before we power ahead with the course, please remember that this course does have a 30-day money back guarantee.
If you don't like the course for any reason, you can request a full refund in the first 30 days, no questions asked.
Who this course is for:
- Are you a small business, wanting to reach a new audience using Instagram?
- Are you a social media manager or community manager wanting a crash-course in how to run Instagram ads?
- Are you a marketing manager, looking to target niche audiences using a visually engaging, targeted advertising platform?
Rachel Beaney is a freelance digital media specialist, with a wide variety of experience in creating multimedia projects, social media and online content.
She has worked as an editor, a social strategist, on social media execution, community management and real-time social media integration. She is fluent in creating engaging content, with a solid technical understanding of the web.
She’s worked on social media campaigns for big names like Microsoft, Aussie Home Loans, Network Ten, MasterChef Australia and more.
Rachel is passionate about teaching in a friendly and accessible way and helping people get the most out of digital and social media for their businesses.
Rachel lives in Sydney, Australia and in her spare time, creates clay animation.