How to create Barrisol or stretched ceiling using Dialux evo
What you'll learn
- At the end of this short course, the student will be able to run a lighting design calculation in Dialux evo with diffuse effect of Barrisol or stretched ceiling.
- and they will be able to create a Barrisol or stretched ceiling with correct lumen value using LED strips.
- Students must be familiar with lighting design
- Student must know how to use Dialux evo software
- Student must know the basic technicalities of lighting
This course is about how to create and run a lighting design calculations using Barrisol or stretched ceiling with diffuse effect and correct lumen output.
This is a special technique or tips & ricks for lighting designers, which I am sure you will like it.
We will be using Dialux evo software in the hands-on tutorial, therefore, it is a must that you are familiar with this lighting design software before you begin.
Who this course is for:
- Lighting Designers
- Lighting Manufacturer
- Interior Designer
- Electrical Engineer
- MEP Consultants
Nelca Roco is an Official Dialux Trainer certified by Dial Germany.
She worked as a lighting designer for ten years in one of the well-known lighting brands in Dubai, UAE.
She designed well-known projects in the middle east from retail, facade, road, and sports lighting.
She is an architect by profession. She is also a LEED AP certified professional.
"The architecture will be nothing without light. Art will be nothing without light. Everything will be nothing without light."
"The philosophy of light is boundless. The technicality of light is immeasurable."
Enroll now in my courses to find out what really is light and how to become an effective lighting designer.