How to Create an Awesome Demo Video for Your Business
- 8.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 17 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Scriptwriting - Learn to create simple, compelling, effective scripts in less than 2 hours
- Animating - Learn to create awesome animations quickly and cheaply
- Voice over - Learn how to record great voice over audio with no budget or where to hire great voice over talent.
- Editing- Learn how to put animation, audio, sound, all together with Final Cut or iMovie
- Promoting - Learn great social media marketing techniques to promote your video and increase your chances of it becoming viral
- How to produce explainer videos from scratch
Videos Rule. If your company's website doesn't have them, you are missing out on an awesome way of communicating with your customers. Explainer videos are an easy and dynamic way of letting folks know about your products or services and they can mean the difference between a lookie-loo and actual sales.
Unfortunately, many companies let the high costs of professional videos turn them off to the real power of this marketing medium. Some folks even create low quality videos in-house.
As dynamic and powerful as videos can be, bad videos can be just as persuasive... in a totally negative way - giving potential customers a bad impressive of your company. Rather than adding poor quality videos to your site, you're probably better off not adding videos at all.
Now your company can stand out from the crowd and you don't need to spend $10K in order to have a professional video produced for your site. Are you ready for this? You can start enjoying the benefits of learning how to make your own, professional quality videos now with the help of an awesome video series that teaches you everything you need to know.
- Promote your startup and explain your services quickly and concisely
- Increase your conversion rates by up to 400%
- Keep your information pages clutter-free
- Use your demo video as an elevator pitch to raise capital
This PDF contains several revisions of the Hipmunk video script so you can see how it evolved before it went into production.
You'll notice that most changes simplified lines and helped to shape a more coherent and emotional story.
There are 2 possible approaches to a 1st script draft. Start with a barebones script with no story and add to it, or write a script with all the features of the product and simplify it to the essential ones.
Use Voices.com to find a great selection of affordable voice over artists.