How To Create And Use Luminosity Masks In Photoshop
- Student needs to know how to work with layers and masks in Photoshop.
This course will show you how to greatly improve your images using Luminosity Masks in Photoshop for high dynamic range in highlights and shadows.
- Introduction to Luminosity Masks.
- How to create your own Luminosity Masks as an action in Photoshop.
- How to make adjustments using luminosity Masks in Photoshop.
- How to blend images using Luminosity Masks for high dynamic range indestructibly.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to greatly improve their Photoshop skills and knows how to use a camera in manual mode settings.
- 10:25Creating Luminosity Masks As An Action
- 12:11Making Adjustments Using Luminosity Masks
- 30:27Digital Blending With Luminosity Masks
- 23:14Exposure Blending With Luminosity Masks
Denis G Lemay was brought up in a little coastal town of Biddeford Maine, served in Vietnam in 1968 in the army corps of engineer, then in 1971 went to school in NY to persue the field of professional photography, and relocated to a little Dutch town of Kutztown Pennsylvania where he owned and operated Rembrandt Studios in two different locations. In 1998 Denis relocated to Wilmington North Carolina where he now owns and operates Ocean View Photography located near Wrightsville Beach NC.