Get The Job You Want With A Professional Resume
What you'll learn
- Understand which resume format to use, for which purpose
- Write a powerful and professional-looking resume that impresses recruiters
- Highlight your professional and personal skills relevant to the position that will position yourself as a great candidate
- Understand which format of resume to use as per the position and your own career level
- Use templates to compile, organize and present your career information
- Identify and describe your accomplishments in a powerful and impressive manner
- No. Anybody can enroll, without any prior requirements.
Welcome to 'Get The Job You Want With A Professional Resume'
This Course is designed for anyone - students and professionals - who wants to learn how to build a resume that best present themselves on paper, and attracts the attention of employers who might be reviewing 100’s of CV everyday.
By the end of this Course, you will know which kinds of resumes/CVs to use and when; you'll have gone through the steps to create a compelling document, and will know the techniques involved in creating a professional-looking CV.
Show you how to build a resume that EXCEEDS the expectations of a recruiter looking to fill a position, by highlighting your relevant skills and accomplishments in such a way that you are called for an interview/meeting.
Atul Vaid has seen hundreds of resumes for all kinds of professional positions in his career of 20+ years in various corporates around the world, and has distilled this course from both the best and the worst ones that he has reviewed, so that you get inputs on what to do, and as important, what NOT to do.
Guides and templates that you can use to quickly get going
The different kinds of resumes and CVs, and when to use them.
How to analyze job postings, and how to build a profile that matches your skills and accomplishments with the requirements of the role.
Tips on creating a good-looking document with professional styling and logical layouts.
Elements to leave out and why.
40+ minutes of video instruction
10 video lectures
4 CV templates
Useful lists of useful action words to use
A free self-assessment template
Who this course is for:
- Experienced professionals actively searching for new positions, changing industries, or returning to the workplace after a gap.
- Junior employees looking to highlight their skills and accomplishments to be considered for senior roles
- College students entering the workforce
I have 20+ years of experience in international strategic consulting with global firms such as PwC, KPMG and Accenture, as well as in corporate leadership. This has given me a deep understanding of the tools and techniques that are used to grow and add value to organizations, and to personal careers.