How to Create a Website Without Coding - WordPress 2018
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 min on-demand audio
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You'll learn how to create a professional looking website
- You'll learn how to synchronize the domain with hosting
- You'll learn how to personalize the website to your needs
- You'll learn how to add eye-friendly content to the website
- You'll learn how to add pictures and videos to posts
- You'll learn how to manage users on your website
- You'll learn how to upload a themes to your website
- You'll learn how to use widgets
- You'll learn how to use plugins
- You'll learn how to create a navigation menu that will make it easier to navigate through your website
- You'll learn how to create and use tags
- You'll learn how to create and use categories
- You'll learn how to create "About us" and "Contact us" pages
- You'll learn how to analyze traffic on your website
- You'll learn how to SEO optimize your website
Wordpress is a very popular CMS (Content Management System), a system that allows you to create blogs and websites in a very simple way, without the need to understand any programming languages, which is probably why this system became so popular.
In this lesson, I'll show you how in a very simple way how to install WordPress on your hosting.
In this lesson, we will fit the basic information about your website, such as the title page.
In this lesson, I'll show you how to manage menus on your website. Thanks to the well-constructed menu navigation on your website, it’s easy, which directly translates into positive assessment of your site and better earnings. The adopted rule is "Anything placed on your website can be accessed using a maximum of 3 clicks of the mouse". If this principle is fulfilled, the navigation on your site is of high quality.
In this lesson, I’ll explain what plug-ins are, and how they’re used. Plug-ins are additional features you can install to your website in a very simple way. It's just like with your computer, the basic functions are cool and useful, but unfortunately, without installing additional software, a lot of things you cannot do. The same situation is with plug-ins on your website. It simply expands its capabilities.
In this lesson, we'll show you how you can easily add an image or video to your post and pages. I'll show you how to do this in a post that I created in the previous lesson.
In this lesson, I'll show you how to add a Google Analytics account to your website. If you have created your own website and you have some content on it, you probably want to know how many people read it. The best and most powerful tool for analyzing web traffic is Google Analytics.
- No prior programming or coding skill is required.
- have some time
In this course you will learn:
• What is wordpress
• How to create a free website
• Where to buy your own domain and web hosting
• How to synchronize the domain with hosting, so the website works properly
• How to personalize the website to your needs
• How to add eye-friendly content to the website
• To add pictures and videos to posts
• How to manage users on your website
• Where to download for free, or buy very nice wordpress themes, from which your website will become very attractive to users
• How to upload an existing themes to the website
• What are widgets and why they are used
• How to create a navigation menu that will make it easier to navigate through your website
• What are plugins and what they are usedfor
• What are tags and categories, how to create and manage them
• How to create pages "About us" and "Contact us"
• How to analyze traffic on your website
• What is SEO, and youwill learn the basic issues related to the positioning of websites
If you run a small business, or if you’re an owner of a big company, it is in the twenty-first century. That is, in the Internet age, so you must have a website. If for some reason you don’t have one, then you lose a lot of money. Nowadays, people look for everything online, and you’re not there. Think about that! Buy this course today and Multiply your earnings.
If you want to create a private website or blog, this course will also be useful to you. Running a website is a huge dose of adrenaline, fun, plus you can make some money. If you buy this course I will provide you with 24/7 assistance. If while watching this course, or after seeing it you have any questions, I will try to answer all of them as soon as possible. This course is subject to satisfaction guarantee and a 30 day money back guarantee. If for some reason this you don’t like this course, I will give you back your money, no explanation necessary. As you can see, you risk nothing by buying this course, so what are you waiting for? Press Take This Course, and I'll see you soon inside.
- Anyone who wants to create a professional Website or Blog
- Anyone who want to learn wordpress basics
- WordPress beginners
- Anyone wanting to create their own website without having to spend countless hours learning to code