How To Create A One-Page Website Using Jupiter WP Theme
- An up-to-date version of WordPress and Jupiter WP V5 should be installed in your server.
- Your copy of Jupiter WP should be registered in Artbees Themes portal.
- Necessary post types should be added.
- Necessary images/videos should be added to media library.
Alex Neil covers the A-Z to create a one-page website using the leading WordPress theme Jupiter in this course. If you're new to WordPress, a pro WP web designer, a web developer or a small business owner this course will help you accomplish the following and ultimately create a professional one-page website:
- How to add post types
- How to use important shortcodes
- How to arrange shortcodes in Visual Composer
Who this course is for:
- Small Businesses
- Event Planners
- Job Hunters
Having an experience of 3 years, I run the template production team in Artbees Themes, one of the leading names in WP industry. I also moderate Artbees Support and Artbees Care. With an overall 150 template in its templates repository, Artbees Themes is one of the most template-rich theme producers in the industry. the process of designing, converting and optimising these templates is moderated by me and helped me collect a valuable set of experiences over time that I'm so eager to share with the Udemy community.