How to create a mobile game for iOS with Unreal Engine 4
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Go through the whole process of creating an iOS game until it is published on the app store.
- Set up everything to get started as an Apple developer.
- Learning more about blueprints in Unreal Engine 4.
- Learn how to publish your app on the app store.
- Learn how to use Testflight to let other people test your App.
- Learn how to set up In app purchases.
- Learn how to implement game center features like a leaderboard.
- Learn how to program a highscore based game, in which you fly a spaceship through an endless world on a iOS device, controlled by your finger.
- You need to be willing to enroll in the Apple developer program, that costs 99 USD per year.
- You need a Mac to follow 100% along. All the stuff I do in the Unreal Engine 4 you can also do on Windows. Although you can't package and upload your game to the app store.
- It is of advantage to have some basic knowledge about the Unreal Engine 4 and its blueprint system. (Although you can also follow the instructions without pre-knowledge)
Go through the whole process of creating an iOS game until it is published on the app store.
Learn how to become an apple developer and start programming with the Unreal Engine 4. Test your game directly on your iOS device, or share it with friends on Testflight.
Learn how to set up all the features that a good mobile game needs, like in app purchases and leaderboards.
- Beginner Unreal Engine 4 developers curious about making their first game for iOS.
- People who want to release their own game on the App Store.