How to Create a Learning Portal in Microsoft 365
- No prior experience or specialist knowledge is required. The course is aimed at absolute beginners and everything you need to build a great learning portal will be explained in the course.
Are you a HR or an L&D professional who is looking to create a digital space where colleagues from across the organisation can access learning and development opportunities? Are you in need to create an engaging hub for a dispersed workforce? Do you need to deliver tangible business results without too much investment? No matter how large or small the organisation you are working for is or how big your budget is (if there is one at all!), in this course, you will learn about the solution that has the potential to solve all of the above problems.
If your business is using Microsoft 365 (think Word and PowerPoint apps), you can create a scalable, visually appealing, secure and engaging platform at no extra cost.
In this course, you will learn how to build such a platform in SharePoint, customise it to your needs and populate it with the sections and resources that truly reflect the learning needs of your organisation.
In this course, each lesson will progressively expand your understanding of SharePoint and Microsoft 365 tools that can be used to effectively manage employee learning. Lessons are followed by assignments with several levels of complexity for you to choose from, and you will be able to submit them for review to solicit feedback and get personal recommendations.
Through a series of video-based tutorials, you will learn how to create a site that will serve as your business' learning hub (no coding or specialist knowledge is needed!) that will feature:
- Knowledge banks.
- Learning and Career pathways.
- Repositories of learning resources, such as document and video libraries
- L&D event sections to promote your conferences, webinars, workshops etc.
- Dashboards of recommended internal and third-party courses.
- much much more.
Enrol today and learn how to leverage the power of SharePoint and Microsoft 365 for organisational learning and development.
Who this course is for:
- Learning & Development, Human Resources and Organization Development professionals as well as entrepreneurs looking to improve learning capabilities across their businesses.
Passionate about learning and development and the digital technology that supports it, Kiryl provides advice to HR, L&D and organisation development professionals globally.
Through his extensive experience of working across different sectors including higher education, aviation, software development and fintech, he developed an excellent understanding of the contemporary workplace and the needs of today's dispersed global workforce.
He lives in England.