How to Create an Amazon Store OR eCom Store on Facebook
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Put an Amazon shop on their Facebook page for free.
- Install a Facebook App on their Facebook page.
- Add their Amazon products and/or any Amazon product to their Facebook page.
- Make edits to their new Amazon Facebook app and page.
- Promote their new Amazon shop within their Facebook page.
- You will need a Facebook account and Facebook page.
- You will need products to sell within Amazon, either your own or as an affiliate.
In this course, you are going to learn how easy it is to create a high quality Amazon and eCom stores right on your brands Facebook Business or Fan Page.
We are going to show you how to start displaying and linking your Amazon products (or any online products/services) with the least amount of effort or prior knowledge required. There is no advanced programming or knowledge needed.
Simply follow along with our over the shoulder examples to get your products up and available to your fans in the next hour.
We are also going to show you how we market our Fan Pages and products using a mix of paid, free and organic strategies so you can continue to grow your brand and products exposure and sales.
Why listen to us? Check out what existing students have to say about our training …
"One of the best courses of more than 30 that I have completed." - Nicolas Danielson
"To the point instruction.. Like the short videos.. easy to absorb.. very good download and resources section. This team produces super solid information on topics marketers need to know. I have bought other courses from them and I find it’s always over-delivered top notch learning on the inside." - LearningSilo
"Brian, Mark and Shane are excellent instructors and the course is all in as far as content goes so I highly recommend it." - Fred Ferguson
"Another Excellent Course From The IM Rebels! I have just completed watching this course and it provides an excellent platform for you to build an online business from and also an audience for that business. There is a lot of excellent content here ... this is one excellent marketing plan!" - Terry Jenkins
If you have been wanting more exposure and sales with your Amazon products, eCom products or are an Amazon affiliate with a thriving fan base already, you'll be able to quickly build your own store right inside your Facebook Fan Page.
See you on the inside!
P.S. Don't forget you are covered by Udemy's 30 Day money back guarantee. Not satisfied with this course or find it's just not a fit for your business? No problem, Udemy makes it easy to refund your purchase.
- This is for people who are into eCom, Affiliate Marketing, or amazon associates, and Amazon vendors.
- If you are brand new to Amazon selling or eCom selling and do not have products yet, this course would not be for you as we don't cover setting up products on Amazon or eCom specific stores.
- You should want to also list your products on your associated Facebook Fan Page.
- If you are already an established Amazon seller and know how to integrate your products into your Facebook Page using Apps, you do not need this course.
By adding your own popups and push notifications, you can continue to use the free version of ShortStack. Collecting email addresses of your customers and visitors is the easiest method to increase your sales by building a list of people you can continue to market to into the future.
Learn how to promote your Facebook app for free. Remember that 'free' means you'll be using your time instead of money. You'll have to decide if using your time is better than using paid methods. In general, we like to use both free and paid methods for furthest reach.
Using paid ads on Facebook is the fastest way to get highly targeted traffic and potential buyers to your store. We believe in a mix of both free and paid methods and you can start with a very small daily budget to slowly grow your store sales.
In Part 1 we will show you how to define and target your audience and the different types of ad campaigns you can select from.
Congrats on completing the training! We hope you take action today and get your products listed on your Facebook page. Enjoy these bonuses and links to additional training and platforms mentioned in the lectures. Should you need anything at all, please feel free to reach out to us or leave a discussion question. We are here to help see you succeed!