What you'll learn
- In this course you will learn how to design a font from scratch using your iPad.
- You will learn how to draw and perfect each letter of the alphabet. We will see which characters are needed to create our font.
- Once you finish your first font, you will be able to quickly create a font family with 3 different styles: Regular, Bold & Thin
- You will need an iPad and to download a couple of apps from the App Store (Costing around US$8)
In this course you will learn how to create a font using only an iPad.
You will need to download the required software from the App Store, which costs around $8 US dollars.
I recommend using the Apple Pencil or another stylus, but this is not necessary, you may also use your finger.
You will learn how to use the software tools that will allow us to draw each letter of the alphabet. I will tell you which characters you should create, and which ones you can leave out.
You will learn how to easily create an all caps font, as well as how to turn a font into a font family by giving the letters more or less weight; creating a bold style or thin style.
You will get access to the 4 fonts shown on this course, which you can use as an example or guide to create your own.
Who this course is for:
- iPad Owners who are interested in design and who like to create their own tools
- Graphic designers who would like to expand their services
- Digital download creators
Mi nombre es Isa. Desde hace 5 años me dedico exclusivamente a la creación y venta de productos digitales en línea.
Puedes conocer mis productos visitando mi tienda PrintStick.Shop o busca PrintStick en Etsy
Si quieres conocer un poco más de mí y de mi trabajo, mira mis videos en mi canal de YouTube OrganISArte (en español):
y PrintStick (en inglés)