Create a Brilliant 3D Explainer Video for Your Business
What you'll learn
- Define exactly who my customer is, and what they want
- Photoshop CC training for creating our storyboard
- After Effects CC training for animation and visual effects
- Illustrator CC training for editing artwork and preparing for animation
- Flash CC training for customising flash animations
- Audition CC training for mastering the voiceover
- Premiere CC training for editing and producing the final 3D animation
- A 30 day free trial for 6 Adobe Programs (Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Flash, Audition, Premiere).
- OPTIONAL: Element 3D plugin for After Effects.
- As for what to know... Nothing! Just a passionate motivation to learn. I have developed this course from the ground up with beginners in mind. We even begin with a foundation course to get a clear overview of what lies ahead for us.
"You aren't just going to learn here how to shoot the video, how to use the software, how to animate 3D figures. No. You'll learn all that plus how to write a script, how to market your video (and your business), and how to hire an illustrator. This is truly a comprehensive course. The instructor breaks everything down in small, easy-to-understand steps so as not to overwhelm you."
- Sally Apokedak, just one of 3500+ students who have taken this course on Udemy.
Hey there :)
It's Dave here, the instructor of this Udemy course, and it's great to meet you.
Over the next 30 days, I'd like to help you fulfil your dream to help thousands of people around the world through your business, and be recognised and remembered as someone who really cared for those they served. Not only that, I'm going to help you (hopefully) make some money in the process.
You got into business to help people, right? I know, your heart is in the right place. But intent alone is just not enough today to get people to take that very first step into your shop, offline or not. There are just so many businesses vying for attention.
You need some way to communicate your passion that makes you stand apart from everyone else, and that's where I come in: to help you humanise your brand, and to show people that you love them, and truly care about their future.
Now, a 3D explainer video for your Business may sound complex but with 11.5 hours of carefully scripted training, this course breaks down everything from the very basics no matter what your experience level.
Learn how the professionals work by exploring how to easily build engaging 3D worlds, control a camera in 3D space and animate a 3D model of a product in living and breathing places. Think Toy Story with a pleasing sales pitch at the end.
Learn how to write a script that converts, how to represent your customer's true wants/needs in animation, and timeless triggers in marketing to motivate your customer to buy from you. Merge sales material with Pixar-like storytelling so your prospects feel understood AND entertained.
And that's not all. Build your knowledge in 6 Adobe programs, all available in Adobe's 30 day free trial. Increase your own personal marketable value and even resell your unique 3D demo video services to an explosion of entrepreneurs right now, desperate to set their website apart.
Join the 3500+ community of Animation Creatives today and start bringing boring brands to life!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone in business who wants to demand attention from their customers!
- Anyone with a keen interest in animation and visual effects
I live my professional life by combining two loves - animation and marketing. I spend my time consulting with business owners to help their business grab the attention of busy people, and I also teach students animation marketing online.
I got my start in animation early, with my first computer back in 1995. I would spend evenings and weekends plotting scenes, selecting characters, and building out a whole little universe of drama. I learnt the fundamentals of editing, writing scripts, recording voiceovers and thinking creatively in animation. Later on, I discovered the program Adobe After Effects where I continued my training, and which has since introduced me to the 6 Adobe programs I use in my animation workflow today.
I make explainer videos for businesses. I help clients engage, inspire and educate prospects, turning cold leads into warm customers and encouraging them to tell their friends. Get in touch and we'll see if we can help each other. You can also find me at my website through the profile link.