Masterclass on How to Create a BESTSELLING Online Course
What you'll learn
- Learn six years’ worth of knowledge about creating online courses in four and a half hours
- How to create and come up with a great course name, description, and lecture titles to make your course sell better
- Advice and tools on how to find the right course topic
- How to set up a professional yet inexpensive filming studio
- Learn how to edit and assemble your course like a true professional
- How to effectively outline and structure your course
- 3 crucial mistakes that great teachers know to avoid
- Every necessary piece of equipment, software, and program needed to build and create your course
- How to promote your course and strategies to increase sales
- Learn the 6 different styles of creating courses and which ones work best for you
- 3 golden ingredients of a bestselling course
- Marketplaces and self-hosting: Which are the best platforms to use?
- Learn how to build a steady stream of passive income with sales funnel infrastructure and how to attract daily traffic
- How to launch your course without an audience, growing from nothing to a huge following
- Learn how I consistently earn 5-star ratings with my professional teaching method
- The recipe for a good promotional video that will significantly help drive students to your course
- I could keep going! This is just a few of the many things you will learn!!!
- No need for any requirements. The course will teach and answer every possible question you may have on how to create a bestselling course!
- If any questions have been left unanswered, please make use of the Q&A tab. I am here for you as an instructor 😊.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT THE COURSE:
"I've watched a couple of "How to create a Udemy Course" classes so far...some free, and a couple paid. This is the best. Deep, patiently laid out details from the very beginning idea for a class to how to create a countdown discount during your first launch month to encourage early ratings. Great Stuff...thank you Jellis for doing the deep dive to share with us. I'll send you a notice once I get my first course up." - D J.
"Wonderful course. I really enjoyed the process. Great effort . Well explained. Thanks alot for such an amazing course content and excellent delivery of lessons." - Kalaivani
"This is definitely one of the best courses I've taken regards course creation. Very informative and clear. I love it!" - Idit N.
Creating a high-quality course isn’t an easy task and takes time, especially if you’ve never done this before and must figure everything out by yourself.
But no stress!
You’ve landed on the right course to turn this idea of yours into reality.
Over the years, I have created multiple bestselling courses. You can check them out on my profile.
I have a proven expertise in building quality courses, and I know perfectly how to create a course of high value.
In this course on how to create a bestselling course, I will teach you EVERYTHING I have learned over the past several years.
This is a course that covers the whole process of creating a course, from start to finish, explaining in-depth how to:
How to Effectively Script and Outline Your Course
Three Mistakes to Avoid to Be a Great Teacher
How to Easily, But Professionally, Edit Your Course
All the Necessary Equipment, Software, and Programs You Need to Create a Course
How to Promote Your Course and Strategies to Increase Sales
…And sooooooooooo much more.
This is THE COURSE that I wished someone would have made back when I was just starting out, so that I did not have to make all the mistakes I did back then.
Luckily for you, you have the chance right now to be smarter! And to start off with the right knowledge and information on how to create not just a good course, but a bestselling one!
Here are a few more points about what you will learn:
The 6 Different Styles of Creating Courses
The 3 Golden Ingredients to Create a Bestselling Course
The Two Types of Backgrounds to Use in your Course
Marketplaces and Self-Hosting: Which Are the Best Platforms to Use?
If you are indeed looking to create your very first course or improve your knowledge of how to make your next course better, I am 100% confident that this is the course that will help you significantly in creating your course.
Here are even more things you will learn:
The Importance of Having a Great Course Name, Description, and Lesson Titles
How to Create Great Course Lessons
Which Topic Do I Teach? Advice and Tools on How to Find a Good Course Topic
How to Set up your Filming Studio Correctly
Keep Improving Your Course - How to Receive Feedback
I could keep going, sharing with you all the great content that awaits you, but let’s not waste time and leave this idea of yours hanging around in your head much longer.
Let’s start and get on to the action! I am excited to have you here. I hope to see you soon in our very first lesson, as you begin your journey of turning this course idea of yours into reality.
Who this course is for:
- For those who want an easy-to-follow yet in-depth course, with an active instructor to whom you can ask questions
- People looking to create their very first course
- If you want to make a full-time living from creating online courses
- Those looking to become even better in creating courses
Hey! I am Jellis Vaes, a mental health coach, adventurer, and CEO/founder of The IPS Project, an educational platform on life.
The platform was formed out of my struggles with my own demons—loneliness and suicidal thoughts. In essence, I created a platform I wish had existed when I was struggling with my problems.
Through practical articles, online courses, events, and a regular podcast, the platform provides knowledge about life topics such as mental health, relationships, the workings of the mind, etc.—topics that many of us learn little to nothing about while growing up.
When I am not holding therapy sessions or working on The IPS Project, you’ll likely find me out in the mountains or traveling somewhere with a camera in hand. I am an avid adventurer firmly into alpinism, and a passionate travel & adventure photographer/videographer.
I hope I can welcome you soon in one of my courses! Also, if you like, follow me on Instagram or YouTube, where I put out additional helpful and awesome content :).