How to Prepare & Crack SDE Interview at Product Companies
What you'll learn
- Interview Preparation, Understanding the Process, Preparation Material, Sample Questions and interviewer expectations.
- Preparation Guide
- Awareness and preparedness for interviews.
- Job Aspirants, Interest in Software Development Engineering
- Job Seekers, Freshers, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computers
Preparation is the key to success. In this course, we have covered all major and important details to crack interviews at major MNC companies.
In this course curriculum we would like to cover major important points like
How to prepare for an interview
What to expect from a software development engineer?
What are the key aspects that software development engineer should have focus on while preparing for the interview?
A level-wise comparison like SDE 1 versus SDE2 versus SDE3
Interview process followed by different companies and different levels of software engineers.
What are the competencies that an individual be evaluated on for a Software role at TOP MNC companies?
Interview Expectations and sample preparation questions.
How to prepare an effective resume where a recruiter will shortlist your profile. Getting your profile shortlisted is very important without will you can even move a step. So we would like to cover the details about what are the key points that individuals should mention on the resume and how to highlight the key points of the key contributions to the project.
This Material would help you to understand
- Key Aspect of Interviews
- Interviewers and their Expectations
- how to align your preparation
- How to Focus on the core competencies
- Model Questions for guiding you in right path
- Software Development Engineer I expectations Vs Software Development Engineer II Vs Software Development Engineer IIII Vs Principal Engineers.
Who this course is for:
- Developer, CSE graduates, Freshers, software engineers, architect, SDE III, SDE IV, Senior Software Engineers
- Job aspirants, Job Seekers, Software Development Engineers
- Engineer curious to learn about interview process and preparation
- Java Developers
I spent 5 years at Amazon as Recruiter II. At Amazon I got the opportunity to work with Amazing recruiters , Awesome managers and Business leaders.
At Amazon, I got the opportunity to build teams for business which in turn generated revenue of millions of dollars and also minimised unnecessary expenses. I also helped businesses to build their teams in multiple locations likes Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi and Pune.
I managed 10+ stakeholders across the globe and was able to fulfil their business requirements.I always dreamt to be in A team at Amazon , after working really hard i got an opportunity to transition to A team (Specialty Hiring) and was successfully able to hire Data Scientists, Business Intelligence, Research scientists.
At Amazon - I worked on Software Development Engineering (SDE) , Web Development Engineering (WDE), Quality Assurance Engineering (QAE). Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET), Technical Program Manager, Software Development Manager, Product Manager, Support Engineering requirement.
At Cognizant, My responsibility is to support senior recruiters with sourcing, screening, pipelining candidates for the recruitment events, coordinating the event and reporting. I also got the opportunity to work on global projects in sourcing Digital Transformation profiles for Germany.
D Square Tech Labs, is where i learnt everything from. This startup gave me an opportunity to experiment on new ideas. I played various roles like Business analyst, Graphic designing, Team Management, Business Development, Human Resources, Project Management, program managing and Client relations.