Cook 3 Moroccan Tagine Recipes Easily!
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 18 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be able to cook 3 delicious tagines successfully at home: a Chicken Tagine, a Fish Tagine and a Vegan Tagine.
- You will learn how to cook couscous at home without a traditional steamer, and how to use it in other recipes, not just with tagines.
- You will learn how to season and care for your tagines, glazed and unglazed.
- You will pick up so many hints and tips on cooking North African recipes.
- This course is suitable for people with no cooking experience and also for the experienced cook.
- This course is suitable for beginner, intermediate and advanced levels.
- Students do need to have access to a kitchen with at least one cooking hob.
- Students will need to have in this kitchen at least 1 saucepan and 1 ladle.
Welcome to How to Cook Tagines at Home!
You will be cooking 3 Tagine Recipes!
This course is designed and structured for easy understanding and use.
My purpose in putting together this course is to help you create delicious and authentic Moroccan tagine recipes at home.
I'll show you just how easy it is! We'll be learning to cook:
- Chicken Tagine with Potatoes, Carrots and Apples
- Fish Tagine with Potatoes
- Vegan Tagine of Okra, Tomatoes and Onions
PLUS bonus lectures on
- how to season tagines and other claypots
- how to cook perfect couscous without a couscous steamer
- how to make liquid saffron
Each course is broken down for ease of use.
You get a minimum of 3 lectures for each recipe, that includes:
- How to Cook the recipe
- And any other relevant details
Along the way, as always, I'll share with you hints and suggestions for the recipes.
Every dish is accompanied by a detailed, step-by-step written recipe that you can download in Microsoft Word or Adobe pdf format.
Get your aprons on!
- Anyone who loves to cook.
- Anyone who wants to learn about Moroccan cooking.
Welcome to "How to Cook Tagines at Home"!
By the end of this class, you will be experts at making 3 delicious tagine recipes - with or without tagine pots!
Along the way, you will pick up lots of important hints and tips about cooking with tagines and Moroccan cooking.
You will also receive free bonus lectures, including how to cook perfect couscous at home without a couscous steamer as well as learn how to season an unglazed tagine before using it.
Have fun and let's get cooking!
Let's take a look at the ingredients we'll need to make our Chicken Tagine with Potatoes, Carrots and Apples
An introduction to our Fish Tagine with Potatoes Lecture. This tagine is highly aromatic with a touch of tang.
A look at yet another chermoula recipe, this one is highly aromatic. Students will learn to make a different chermoula (marinade) by the end of this lecture. They will also appreciate and understand that there is no one single chermoula recipe and how easy it is to play with the ingredients.
This lecture introduces the students to what this Vegan Tagine recipe is all about and we also take a look at the ingredients needed to cook it, including the making of yet another chermoula (marinade).