How to Compose Music with Orchestral Strings
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- My Best Guidelines, Practical Tips & Tricks on Orchestral Strings in Music Composition
- The Sounds & Elements of Orchestral Strings
- The Articulations & Playing Styles of Orchestral Strings
- You need a DAW (Music Production Software)
- You need to have sounds & plugins for orchestral strings
- You should already have some music composition experience
Your Adventure with Strings
Do you love the sound of orchestral strings? From emotional solo strings playing beautiful lead melodies that are full of crystal clear expression...to big powerful motifs and themes with a full string ensemble...to lush and dynamic chord progressions with smooth and lyrical movement...all the way to rhythmic performances like comping, ostinatos, runs and arpeggios...
In this course, you will learn how to master the use of orchestral strings in your music compositions.
Learn the Foundations & Guidelines
Explore the Sounds & Playing Styles
Discover Practical Tips & Secrets
Get Live Examples & Demonstrations
And Master the Beauty of Strings
My name is Mike, and I am a composer.
Just. Like. You. =)
I started making music back in 1998. And I love to educate, motivate, and inspire creative people, like yourself.
If you are ready to master orchestral strings for your music compositions. Then take action, and begin your learning adventure, right now!
- Music Composers
- Music Producers