How to Compose EDM using ABLETON LIVE
What you'll learn
- Learn How to Compose EDM using Ableton LIVE 10
- Understanding the Essential Instruments used in a Full Band Music
- Understanding the Essential Parts of a Full Band Music / Song / EDM
- Commonly Used Measures in Parts of a Full Band Music / Song / EDM
- Understanding Simple Ideas in Creating Lead (Melody)
- Computer: Windows or MacOS
- Software: Ableton LIVE 10 (Ableton LIVE 9 may still work)
- Basic Understanding of the Fundamentals of Music
- Rough Idea about Instruments used in a Full Band Music (Drums, Guitars, etc.)
- Rough Idea of the Essential Parts of a Song (Verse, Chorus, etc.)
- Average Knowledge and Skills in Playing Chords using Piano or Guitar is a PLUS
If you are a musician who can play piano or guitar and wanted to produce electronic dance music (EDM) using Ableton Software, this course may be for you.
If you are keen and hands-on when it comes to exploring new software, Ableton LIVE is one of the best software there is to produce tracks and music.
In this course, I will be casually walking you through on how I create my music from scratch to finish, that is from empty tracks to adding drums, piano, strings, bass and other ingredients to make your music sound awesome.
Using Ableton Live 10, I'll be showing you how to select certain instruments and audio sounds. Creating the Drums track alone may take a lot of time because it should consist of multiple instruments like the kick, snare, hi-hat and cymbals. Additional sound effects like the ride and the rising will add up to the ingredients. And they'll be structured in a way a song is laid out like the intro, verse, pre-chorus, chorus, bridge and the like.
From this simple and basic course, you will have a rough idea on how to create your own EDMs and push it to the next level using your creativity.
Hope you'll be able to decide soon, and when you do, I'll see you inside. ^_^
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring EDM Producers who Want to Learn a Simple Way to Compose their Music
WhiteBeanieGuy is just an ordinary person who has interest in web development, photography, videography and music, and recently this June 2019, became a certified SFCC Developer.
In his free time though, his rest time is engaging with his hobbies: photography, videography and music.