How To Clean AutoCAD DWG Drawings For CGI Work
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to clean AutoCAD DWG Drawings for 3D Architectural work in many different situations
- How to export it to 3Ds Max
- How to work with PDF and JPG drawings and how to convert them
- How to rescale drawings
- How to import into 3Ds Max and more
- A Computer
- AutoCAD or DraftSight
- How to clean AutoCAD DWG Drawings for 3D Architectural work
- Basic understanding about what is 3D/2D
If you want to start learning Architectural Visualisations. You also need to learn how to properly prepare your DWG Drawings for your 3D Modeling Software. Because this will be very important when your will start working in a company or freelancing with your clients. You will get all sorts of drawings. Floorplans, elevations, sections and other kind of drawings. Sometimes you will get a PDF format drawing instead of DWG. And the worst case scenario is working from a JPG image.
This caurse will teach you how to work with DWG Drawings. How to clean your drawings and prepare them for 3Ds Max. How to rescale using a scale factor or reference points. Ho to convert a PDF to DWG and how to rescale a JPG Drawing to a correct scale factor and more.
In this course I will be using Autodesk AutoCAD 2018, but you can use an erlier version or later. It will work the same.
- A beginner with 3D Studio Max
- A beginner in Architectural Visualisations
- A beginner in 3D
- A beginner in starting learning CGI
- A student/graduate trying to find a job as a 3D Artist/Visualiser
- People who wants to improve them selfs in Architectural Visualisation Work
- People who wants to learn how to clean and work with Architectural drawings for CGI
You will get an understanding how to set up AUTOCAD for working with DWG drawings for 3D Work.
You will learn how to clean a DWG drawing in a simple way and how to export it.