How to change an organisation's culture
What you'll learn
- How to change a corporate culture
- How to instil Business Improvement in the culture
- Organisational culture change
- Tools to deliver culture change
- How to change mindsets and get people onboard with change
- Culture change
With all the will in the world, delivering great change and successful projects can be a very tricky task if you do not have the buy in and support of your team and the wider organisation. Trying to make changes in a culture that is negative, toxic or has stagnated is virtually impossible, therefore some work on that culture needs to take place first. This course will identify the steps to follow and tools to use to do just that!
In this course you will learn the following:
- The fundamentals of culture change (the what and the why).
- The tools you need to change a culture (8 tool methodology).
- When to use the tools for what effect (short, medium and long term).
- How to approach culture change (process to follow, case study to replicate).
- How to embed a new mind-set that is pro change!
Having the ability to change organisational culture is a skill highly in demand in todays workplace. As organisations grow, they often fail to effectively change their organisational cultures alongside this growth, resulting in people feeling left behind, disenfranchised and resistant to change. We want to shift culture within our organisations to one which embraces change, is positive about new approaches being deployed and is collaborative across the board.
This course will give you the ability to change your organisational culture for the better, today!
Who this course is for:
- Business Professionals
- Business Improvement Professionals
- Managers / Team Leads
- Operations leaders
- Small business owners
- Project Managers
Hi there, my name is Robert Chapman.
I have been working as a Business Improvement professional for many years now. In doing so, I have learned a number of key lessons about Business, People and Processes.
The work I have done has been to save organisations money (and I have saved organisations millions of dollars), make them and their teams more productive and efficient and future proof their operations. Specifically, I am an expert in:
- Lean Six Sigma.
- Root cause analysis.
- Process Improvement.
- Automation of processes.
- Business Case creation.
- Wider Business Improvement (such as cultural change, reporting and transition of work around the globe).
I shall be loading course content on Udemy around the topic of Business Improvement so please do check out the courses on offer.
I do love to hear from those of you that take my courses and am here to help wherever possible!