In this course we take a very methodical approach where we take your Cha-Cha basics and bring them to a more professional level. If you really want to stand out on the dance-floor, this is the course for you.
Listen up, here's a top secret that applies not just to Cha Cha, but any dance
If you take a dance, look at it's basic step and learn to dance the basic step like a professional, you will be able to dance at least 90% of the dance like a professional.
1) So in this course the first thing we do is go and break down the basic step in its component parts, and show you how to dance each of those components as a professional.
2) However, Cha Cha has one more component (not present in the basic step), and that's the lock step. So we threw that in there as well so you get an extra lecture on doing the lock step as a professional.
3) Then we go through and apply this to bunch of steps and even combinations you can practice with
If you dance these 4 elements as a pro you can actually dance 95% of all Cha Cha steps like a pro*, and and most definitely all the steps in the standardized Cha Cha curricula.
Note - This Course only includes the pro techniques specific to Cha Cha
In this course we only go through the pro techniques specific to Cha Cha. When we say "look like a pro", this assumes you also use the universal concepts that are universal to all the dances, such as for example good dance posture, which is a separate course.
In order to get the true full "pro" look when dancing a certain dance, you need to apply both the pro techniques specific to that dance, as well as the universal "pro" techniques and concepts, which are covered in the "how to move like a pro" course.
=== Question: Is previous Cha Cha knowledge required? ===
In the course we review the basics first before we actually upgrade them to this higher level.
If you're a complete beginner to dance and do not know the Cha Cha basics:
- It's possible you might need to learn them first from a slower-paced tutorial on YouTube or something.
- Or you might be able to just jump in and learn them in this course. You can always slow down and rewind the videos if you want.
If you have any dance experience:
- You probably can learn the steps from the review section alone, even if you've never learned Cha Cha on its own.