How to Buy Laptop Smartly?
- 32 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will know about the features that determine the performance of the laptop
- Which processor you should choose which will meet your laptop requirement
- Which RAM size you should prefer while buying a laptop
- Significance of screen size, Screen resolution, IPS and Non-IPS display
- Meaning of Refresh Rate and its importance while buying a laptop
- Different operating system available in the market and the one you should choose
- No prerequisities. Only an open mind and willingness to apply the knowledge.
I am inspired by the Utilitarian Approach, "The greatest good for the greatest number." The course will help many people in making informed decisions while buying a laptop.
However, all human beings are limited by Bounded Rationality, i.e., we take information based on the information we have at present.
As time is limited, we cannot have all the information, so we have to make decisions based on Bounded Rationality.
So this course is an attempt, in brief, to tell you what features you need to consider while deciding to buy a laptop.
After this lecture, you can classify yourself whether you are a light user or medium user or a heavy user of the laptop. Once you categorize yourself you will save your money and time. You will not look for those features which are you are not going to use on your laptop.
After this lecture, you will know about the features that determine the performance of the laptop. The key features that will improve your laptop performance. You cannot compromise on these aspects if you are planning to buy a laptop.
After this lecture, you will learn about screen size and resolution. You will learn about the terms like IPS and Non-IPS display. Understand the difference between Matte and Gloss Display why you should know the meaning of these things before purchasing the laptop.
After this lecture, you will get a brief idea about the different operating systems available and different designs of laptops available in the market.
The course is brief, short, and to the point. The course is designed especially for any non-technical person to make informed decisions while buying a laptop.
Who is the course for?
The course is for students, professionals, or Parents who are looking to purchase a laptop for themselves or their family members.
1. Willingness to learn
2. Apply the knowledge. Most of you have a laptop. You may look at whether the things described in the lecture are available on your laptop or not. If available, then of which versions.
- Students , Professional or Parents who will buy laptop next time.