How To Buy A Smartphone : Smartphone Guide For Now & Beyond
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Make Great Smartphone Buying Decisions
- Learn about all the Major Smartphone Elements
- Understand what kind of a Smartphone will suite your Daily Needs
- Have an Open & Curious Mindset :) . A Pen & Paper will be handy to note some important points
Confused about buying your Next Smartphone? No Worries. This Course will teach you Everything You Need to Know about Smartphones.
And Yes, You do not need prior Technical Knowledge to understand this course. It is for Everyone willing to learn.
Over 1000 Students signed up in the first 10 Days of the Launch.
I have been a Successful Technology Blogger for 4-5 Years now. I have come across a number of Smartphones, I have Reviewed them, told people about their Pros and Cons. But I believe that everyone Should know about the Basics of Smartphones so that they Choose the Best Smartphone for their Need. So, I have designed this Course. I have added a Number of Motion Graphics to the Course so that the Concepts can be Understood by an absolute Beginner as well.
By Taking this Course you will Learn :
- The Absolute Basics of Smartphone Elements so that you have Great Foundation about the Smartphone Elements.
- What Smartphone Manufacturers are doing to Trick us into Buying their Products.
- All the vital Terms that you should actually be looking at When Buying a Smartphone.
- How to REALLY Compare two Smartphones.
- What Megapixel Value of a Smartphone Camera is, and How Much you actually need.
- The Absolute Basics of Smartphone Processors. You will Understand processors even if you are a Non-technical Person.
- How to NOT fall for Smartphone Marketing done by Manufacturers.
- How to Differentiate between Smartphone Displays.
- Learn to Make the Decision between Popular Operating Systems like Android & iOS.
Here is What the Students are saying :
I don't know much about smartphones, so i was skeptical about taking course at first. But It has surprised me with its Simplicity & Examples. I really liked the examples and the nice graphics in between. This Guy knows his stuff, And he really simplifies it to the absolute Basics. I did Learn a Lot.
- Prashant Dalvi
Loved the examples, the Motion Graphics are super cool. The Course teaches you the absolute basics of Smartphones. Now i know what exactly i should be looking for, in my next Smartphone :)
- Saurabh Mane
This is really nice, there are many things about smartphones that I had come to know from this course, very informative.... thnx for course..!!!
- Shripad Yadav
How is the Course Structured ?
The Course will first teach you what exactly you need to think about before making a Smartphone Buying decision. Then we move on to the various Smartphone Elements, We will learn How these elements will benefit you as a User & what exactly you should be looking for. The Course will also teach you about various Marketing tricks that Smartphone Manufacturers use to manipulate our Minds.
Why you should take this Course ?
I personally believe that technology is for everyone to use & understand. I believe that every Consumer in this world needs to get the Best value for their Investment. Smartphones are a Huge investment & I want you to Buy the Best Smartphone for 'You'.
- This course is for people who are looking to Buy a Smarphone that will offer them the Best value for thier hard earned money. No prior technical knowledge is required
This is an Introduction about me. It will also feature an important Thought-process 'Why you should Research Before buying'
In this lecture, Students will learn about the Absolute basics of Smartphone Displays and its Influence on Smartphone Buying Decisions.
In this lecture, Students will learn about the Absolute basics of Smartphone Operating System. Then, Students will learn about the Global Market share of these Operating Systems. Then. students will learn about the pros and cons of each of them and its Influence on Smartphone Buying Decisions.