How to Build Your Self-Esteem
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to know where you are now in terms of your self-esteem
- What is self-talk and why it is important
- How to set expectations for the improvement of self-esteem
- How to develop positive self-talk
- Maintaining eye-contact
- Voice pitch and its impact on perceived self-esteem
- How to speak more deliberately in order to sound empowered
- Negative vocabulary and what to do about it
- The importance of being able to say No
- Why building healthy relationships is important for self-esteem
- How to eliminate complaining and gossiping
- How to stop negative comparisons
- An open mind to try simple, but effective techniques
- This course is for women and girls.
This course has been designed for people who want to improve their self-esteem in a simple and practical manner.
Only practical and highly effective exercises and activities for improving self-esteem!
Learn how to have confidence and self-esteem in any situation.
Each training section covers and aspect of building self-esteem, such as mindset, expectations, eye contact, speech and communication with others.
In some lectures, you will be provided with worksheets that you can download and use to boost your self-esteem. They are in the form of journals, affirmations or tips.
This course offers only practical tips and exercises for people who lack self-esteem and want to improve it or build it from the ground up.
What am I going to get from the course?
Over 20 lectures on how to improve your self-esteem
SUPER SIMPLE activities and exercises you can do on a daily basis to start seeing results immediately
Get results that last
Create a healthy mental atmosphere for feeling good about yourself
Have a more positive mindset
Use your voice to convey confidence and high self-esteem
Learn how to say no
Stop being a people pleaser
Get rid of negative vocabulary
What is the target audience?
This is for people who lack self-esteem in their personal and professional life
This is for people who want to learn simple and effective ways to improve their self-esteem and confidence
This is for people who don't want theory, just practical stuff they can do
Not for people who want to learn how to manipulate others
Not for people who don't believe that self-esteem can be improved through practice
- Women and girls who want to build healthy self-esteem and confidence
In this lesson, you'll answer a series of questions to help you determine your starting point in terms of your self-esteem.
What is self-talk, why is it essential for healthy self-esteem and how to improve it.