How to build your own first Voice Assistant in Python
What you'll learn
- How to create your first own Virtual Assistant in python
- Python beginners and experts are both welcome. Together we can finish the project
- A python project for your future portfolio you can share to potential employers
- basic python and useful python libraries and modules
- basic python is helpful but everyone interested is welcome. Everything is explained step by step
- I use a windows system and jupyter notebook but feel free to choose the editor of your choice
Hello and welcome to this class
In this project you will learn how to build your first virtual assistant VA in python in less then 90 minutes.
This is a great small project to get started (even if you have little or no prior knowledge in python) and learning opportunity.
Learning through your own little projects is the best and most enjoying way to improve your skills.
In the world of today we all already use Virtual Assistants like Alexa, Siri, Google and others more and more in our daily lifes. It's convenient nd this will only increase the next few years. So wouldn't it be interesting to learn the fundamentals to create our own VA?
This is exactly the goal of this class and it makes a lot of fun doing it. We can ask our Virtual Assistant to play songs, search youtube, return stock quotes and many other things.
Doesn't that sound intersting?
So let's don't waste any time and start working on this project together. Every step is explained so no worries! Just get started.
You can also add this project to your own portfolio later on to show potential employers your skills!
What are you waiting for?
Let's do it!
Who this course is for:
- Everyone interested in building a Virtual Assistant
- Everyone interested in how to build a Chatbot
- Everyone interested in starting programming and looking for a funny project
Dan is a 33 year old entrepreneur ,data enthusiast consultant and trainer. He holds a master degree and is certified in Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx (Core and Advanced) and KNIME (L1-L3).
He is currently working in Business Intelligence field and helps companies and individuals to get key insights from their data to deliver long term growth and outpace their competitors.
He has a passion for learning and teaching and is committed to support other people, by offering them educational services to help them accomplishing their goals and becoming the best in their profession or explore a new career path.
"The dots will connect"
Just do it!