How to Build a Massive Stock Portfolio from Zero!
What you'll learn
- Use my 6 step process that lands me triple digit windfalls in stocks to amplify returns.
- Map out the exact process that led to a $10,739.71 (13.24%) one-day profit on January 8th of 2015 — among others.
- Follow the USA Today certified path of 5 stocks that would have grown a modest $37,580 investment in 2006 to a staggering $178,206,938 by the end of 2010.
- Develop the ability to determine when the odds of success investing in certain stocks are in your favor.
- Gain access to personal mentoring with a finance professor and leading researcher at an AACSB accredited business school of a major state university — Dr. Scott Brown.
- Know the common struggles stock investors face and the best solutions to overcome.
- Develop strategies to overcome under-capitalization, work and family task induced market attention deficit disasters, stock market ignorance, and life routine disruption problems.
- Employ filtering methods to reduce daily market information from a firehose blast to a trickle of just the facts that matter most.
- Become aware of solutions to miss-calibration problems ranging from severe misinformation to over-confidence.
- Shun real estate investments on the basis of appreciation alone — discover the little known truth of why stocks are king.
- Filter 3,700 stocks to just 3 most likely to rise based on your independent analysis.
- Use my 6 step process that lands me triple digit windfalls in stocks to amplify returns.
- Employ refined risk management solutions to time stock market entry and exit.
- Know the actual index beating returns to the percentage point of size, value and momentum stock market anomalies — from the most recent and prestigious calculations of the Capital Asset Pricing model.
- Master the same forms of financial analysis as analysts living in Beverley Hills and the Hamptons.
- A high school education is all that is required for this course.
A Remarkably Effective (And Amazingly Simple) Scientifically Proven Way
to Predict Significant Stock Price Moves Before They Happen...
You'll be astonished at the profits you can make in a very short period of time.
You and I both know insider trading is illegal...
But that's not to say it doesn't happen.
All the time.
And most often, it happens with smaller stocks that the average investor knows nothing about.
Companies like Ambarella (AMBA). Course members watched me identify this company back in 2013 when it was trading at $12 a share. It had surged from $7 in a few months for no reason. No earnings report. No other news.
Then there was news that Ambarella was suddenly a big player in the high tech industry. It was producing the perfect technology for hot new wearable cameras.
Today it is trading at $60.
Let's face it. Somebody knew something.
And that's just one trade.
Imagine if you had insider information on not just one stock, but five or ten. Fact is, you'd become very wealthy in a short period of time. Here are recent words from an actual course student,
- "Dr Brown, just wanted to give you a little update. I got into SWHC at $27.13 after it came off its high then moved up in higher than average volume. As you know Friday looked pretty good. Then Monday happened...luckily as soon as I got in, I put a stop at 25.64. I had literally NO stress as SWHC moved 18% off of my buy price. I took my $118 loss and moved on. It was a truly enlightening experience. Your class and delivery made a lot of sense to me. It was after going through the classes that I was able to conceptualize and enact a Risk Management plan. I have a strict 5% stop loss rule. Also, my acceptable R is no more than 1% of my capital. I am looking to get three times my risk on all my trades so that I don’t necessarily need a +50%-win rate in order to make money." -John Bearce
How to Profit With The Insiders Without Breaking A Single Law
I will give you further proof of hidden stock fortunes from the years before 2010 deep into the last crash.
Had you bought right when the "insiders" did, you could have made $178,000,000 in 5 years. Every $37,580 invested became three quarters of a billion in just 60 months.
But how do you get it? How do you get access to the information that would enable you to grow your money so quickly?
Simple. Enroll in this course right now!
There is a way to know when a stock is garnering inside attention without breaking any insider trading laws. It's a secret I've been using with a great deal of success for several years.
I'll tell you about it in a bit.
But before I reveal it to you, you need to ask yourself a rather profound and deeply personal question: "Is trading this way 'ethical'"
The answer depends on you.
Yes, you are profiting using a technique that detects and exploits possible insider activity. But the way you are obtaining your information is perfectly legal.
You know nothing you're not supposed to know. You're simply following a trend being set by people who most likely have information nobody else has.
If you're not comfortable trading this way, I fully understand. And I respect your position.
But if you're tired of insiders getting all the profits...
...and you want to learn how to beat them at their own game — entirely within the confines of your laws — you'll want to read on.
Because in the words ahead you'll learn how you can do it ... and could rack up some very handsome profits along the way.
Perhaps the Most Powerful Trading Secret on Wall Street
But first, let me tell you a little about Denny's (DENN).
I was doing my usual quarterly chart reading of the roughly 3,700 worthwhile stocks trading on the NYSE, AMEX, and the NASDAQ exchanges. A highway diner stock named Denny's caught my eye.
As before with Ambarella, there was no earnings report released and none due for several weeks. There was no announcement. No news of any kind. But the volume had surged along with the share price.
I did some digging. I found that the company had re positioned itself as "America's Diner" under the hands of Frances Allen who was proven from the helm of Dunkins' Brands (DNKN).
The spike in volume told us two things were highly likely:
- either a buyout, or
- insiders were withholding their shares from the market restricting supply against mounting demand.
As word leaked out, people close to the situation snapped up shares. To us, this volume spike was as good as insider information.
Even better. It was perfectly legal!
You can probably guess what happened. Denny's share prices have risen over time from $2.25 then to $11 today. In one month nearly 4 billion shares traded hands. You could have more than quadrupled your money in less than 5 years.
But here's the thing. I knew that the investing public, ever hungry for good news and the next rags to riches story, was driving this stock higher than it deserved to go. The new CEO was good news, but not great news.
Also the earnings were weak when I first identified this trade. But a few months later I noticed a significant improvement.
Denny's continued to rise.
Ride These "Spikes" For What They're Worth and Then GET OUT!
Denny's (DENN) and Ambarella (AMBA) are perfect examples of how you can profit following insiders using volume spikes and price trends.
But it's important to know that this is purely a timing strategy. It is not a buy and hold portfolio.
When a volume spike arises — and the research checks out — ride it until you see signs that the fervor is fading.
Then get out. Take whatever profits you may have.
Sometimes investors are rewarded with 400% returns in a year — like the gains in Ambarella (AMBA) and Denny's (DENN). Other times they’ll make 100% in a few months ...
or 1,000% in a few years, as you saw was possible above ...
My point is, trading on volume spikes requires you to employ a stock trader's most powerful weapon: discipline. You're only in for the up-elevator.
Usually the ride is quick or you are stopped out. But it is never a "buy and hold" situation.
Here’s something else to remember. Trading using volume and price is not passive.
It is fast-paced. It is exciting.
And the scientifically proven potential for big speedy gains are tremendous...
Let me give you another very recent example.
Facebook (FB) is a large cap internet media company. Facebook held one of the biggest initial public offerings (IPOs) in technology and Internet history on May 18, 2012.
The stock immediately slumped crashing more than 50% over the next few months. Then in the summer of 2013 Facebook (FB) traded above the $38 listing price on high volume and strong earnings.
Strangely It Rose On No News
In the end of the summer of 2013 the price had extended upward enough on consistent volume to merit a test purchase.
The price continued to climb so I bought more.
Over the next few months I scaled into a large stock position in Facebook. The price climbed even more and I replaced the shares with options.
This one trade would yield over a 140% gain on account by February of 2014.
INCREDIBLE COURSE VALUE … Comparable High-Caliber — Yet Lesser Credentialed — Investment Information Costing Thousands Per Year in Subscription Fees on Wall Street!
- This interactive Udemy course includes my exclusive give to you in the form of the "Live" – Momentum and Value Stock Examples!
- Updated regularly by Dr. Brown!
- Keeping your thumb on the pulse of the market!
Pick up the nuances of actual stock investing with little or no money at risk.
This unique circadian investment newsletter carries you through specific stocks on my watch list in real time.
See you inside if you Enroll Now, -Scott
Dr. Scott Brown, Associate Professor of Finance of the AACSB Accredited Graduate School of Business of the University of Puerto Rico
P.S. This just in,
"There is no one like you that I know of who is this transparent. That is what makes your service and education so valuable. Please keep on. The honesty is real and refreshing and makes me learn something. Don't baffle us with [BS]. You are the real deal. ...and you can quote me on that. If you post this please only use my initials." Thanks, -L.B., Pacific Northwest 9/1/15
P.P.S. FOOTNOTE: Lee, C., Swaminathan, B., 2000. Price Momentum and Trading Volume. Journal of Finance. 5, 2017-2069. These Stanford and Cornell finance professors find that momentum is stronger among high volume stocks. Trading volume provides information about relative under- or overvaluation of stocks. This verifies volume price accumulation distribution patterns documented by W.D. Gann and Richard Wyckoff a century before. Study explains that news watchers only trade fundamentals while momentum traders just trade past price movements (technical charts).
P.P.P.S. This is a risk free offer. Udemy offers you a 30 day money back guarantee.
* This course is updated every week except when Doc Brown is on holiday with family or on walkabout alone.
Who this course is for:
- People adamantly seeking to day trade stocks should not take this course.
- Ponder the stark evidence of why you should never day trade stocks when 899 of 900 who try lose.
Dr. Brown is a cutting edge academic researcher in stock investing, corporate bonds, and future trading as a professor of finance of the AACSB Accredited Graduate School of Business of the University of Puerto Rico. His PhD is in finance from the University of South Carolina. He also holds a masters from the Thunderbird Graduate School of Management; routinely ranked number one In U.S. News & World Reports. Pick up Dr. Brown's best-selling investment books on Amazon. Favorites include The Worry Free Wealth Guide to Stock Market Investing, and How to Succeed at Lotto Even If You Don’t Know Where to Start!
Here is a sample of what his students say, "There is no one like you that He know of who is this transparent, that is what makes your service and education so valuable. Please keep on." -L.B. A Washington State Stock Investor