How to build SQL Queries with Logical and SET Operator
What you'll learn
- Build Queries with IN Operators
- Build Queries with OR Operators
- Build Queries with AND Operators
- Build Queries with NOT Operators
- Build Queries with ISNULL Operators
- Build Queries with UNION SET Operators
- Build Queries with UNION ALL SET Operators
- Build Queries with INTERSECT SET Operators
- Build Queries with MINUS SET Operators
- You should have an understanding of basic SQL
Oracle is a relational database management system used by a lot of fortune 100 companies for their data solutions.
SQL -Structural query language is the language used to interact and manipulate the data stored inside oracle database. SQL is also referred to as sequel by a lot of technical professionals.
For you to be able to effectively work with databases you must be comfortable building simple to complex
SQL queries to interact with databases.
In this beginners practical hands-on course you will learn how to build SQL queries with both logical and SET operators.
if you are new to writing SQL queries, this introductory course will help build up your skills. In
this course , we'll cover the basics of how incorporate logical and set operators in your queries.
The logical operators we will be using to build our SQL queries include:
The SET operators we will be using to build our SQL queries include:
• UNION ALL
After the end of this course , you will know how to :
• Backup and restore a database
• Manage database user access and security
• Recover dropped tables
• Use Oracle flashback technology.
Who this course is for:
- Data warehouse engineer
Bluelime is UK based and creates quality easy to understand eLearning solutions .All our courses are 100% video based. We teach hands –on- examples that teach real life skills .
Bluelime has engaged in various types of projects for fortune 500 companies and understands what is required to prepare students with the relevant skills they need.