How To Build Muscle & Lose Fat Effectively
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Nutrition & Fitness key principles to you SUCCEED on YOUR journey of building a better body
- How to lose fat effectively
- How to build the body of your DREAMS & maintain it
- How to build muscle effectively
- How to calculate your macronutrients to guide you to a successful diet plan
- How to improve your general health - by exercising & eating nutritional foods
- Have access to a gym or a place to workout
- Being interested in setting yourself fitness or nutritional goals
- Have a basic understanding of mathematical calculations (addition, subtraction, division)
If you are looking to build muscle or lose fat then this course is for you.
In this course I will be breaking (in depth) down the science to building muscle and losing fat. I will show you principles that you can take with you into your daily lives to help you reach your body goals. This course is everything you need in order to help reach your fitness or nutritional goals.
Why chose me?
There are many fitness 'gurus' out there that make a lot of claims of being the best and having the most advanced knowledge. I simply have done my education within the fitness industry and have plenty of experience to back up my statements. I have my degree in sports rehabilitation, which I studied for 3 years as well as getting my BTEC Level 3 extended sports diploma at college.
Let me talk about my story briefly. I took the plunge into the fitness industry when left school when I was 16 years old. I started to see professional athletes and fitness models with incredible bodies and I wanted to look like them. So I decided that I wanted to study an extended sports diploma at college to learn all about the bodys functions and how to get it to look better. A lot of this diploma was orientated around sports (which I loved), so it was easy to engage with as I loved sports. From here I learned about nutrition and exercise.
This is why I then got my degree in sports rehabilitation because I was fascinated by the recovery stage of the body. In this course I have removed all of the boring and unwanted nutritional segments but have still applied the main principles needed to succeed. You will have gained new founded knowledge from taking the plunge into this course. It's much simpler than you probably think!
- Anyone who has an interest in losing weight or building muscle