How to Build a Chat Server with Golang and Redis Pub/Sub
What you'll learn
- In the end of my course you will learn how to build a group chat server with websockets, API and Go.
- You used MongoDB as the data store and Redis for subxribe to all events
- Organize the application logic into multiple packages to easily maintain the application.
- Build web app for getting in real time publisher/subsriber chat messanger
- Receive a new knowledges in arhitecture of modern apps
- You should have basic level of knowledge in chat-server architecture, mongoDB, redis and go language
- You should be able to know how to work with websockets
- You should be able to know base commands for golang programming language
Go is an open source programming language that makes it easy to build simple, reliable, and efficient software.
Go is an amazing choice for a language as it was developed by some of the same individuals who created the C programming language, Unix, and UTF-8 - some of the most influential contributions to computer science. Robert Griesemer, Rob Pike, and Ken Thompson created Go to be a modern language that easily uses multiple cores, easily implements concurrency, easily works in distributed environments, and easily allows the programmer to write programs - it has a very lean and user-friendly syntax.
Go was created by luminaries in computer science at one of the best, if not the very best, software engineering firm to have ever existed - Google.
The credentials of Go are unsurpassed
In my opinion, Go is the best programming language that you can used for web development today. I began programming in 2005 with Borland Builder, I have worked with many languages, and Go is the best language which I have ever used. Go is also the top-paid programming language in America today.
Come learn about the greatest programming language ever created. You will leave with resources and code samples to start making all of your software and apps really go.
What knowledge & tools are required?
You should install go sdk, editor for coding application. This course starts at the level if you have already expirience in coding and open to get a new knowledegs
Who this course is for:
- It can be helpful from high school level and people who wants to know more
- Anyone who wants to learn a code
- This is a developers who had expirience in different languages.
- This course is ideal for is want and chat messaging for your site.
- This course is perfect for experienced programmers wanting a thorough websockets and sent messages data in real time.
- This course is perfect for experienced programmers wanting to fill in gaps in their programming knowledge
I’m a solutions architect focused on building highly scalable native applications with a special in APIs, Microservices, containerized applications, and distributed systems. Currently specializes in NodeJS, JS, PHP & Golang. I’m passionate about building scalable back-end systems and Microservices in Go And NodeJS. I’m pragmatic minimalist who focuses on real-world practices for architecting solutions.
Worked with Erlang, Prolog ,Java, NodeJS, PHP, JS, Golang.
Web Servers: Apache HTTP Server, NGINX
Databases: PostgreSQL, Redis, MySQL, MongoDB
Back-End Programming Languages: PHP, Golang, Erlang, NodeJS
Back-End Development Skills: Google Web Toolkit (GWT), Docker, Git, RESTful, Kubectl, Kubernetes
Back-End Development Deliverables: Web Services, API, Database Architecture: RESTful API, PHP Script, Database
Other skills: Backend Rest APIArchitecture Design