Results-focused marketing manager with a thorough understanding of building digital marketing systems in companies, manage user-driven website development from a business perspective, building and executing digital campaigns across multiple channels with a mix of paid and organic strategies, analyze and interpret website data from Google Analytics to business reports for leadership.
I graduated from university in 2009 with a major in marketing management. Before graduating, I started working in marketing, so I have 10 years of work experience in the field so far.
From 2008 to 2013 I worked on offline marketing, focusing in particular on traditional advertising.
However, in 2014 I decided to focus on digital marketing because I am an analytical person and I like to have relevant data to evaluate in order to understand the ROI, make informed decisions and bring value to the companies I work for.
* Customers and competitors research
* Project management in website development
* Understanding of current marketing trends
* Excellent facilitation and coordination skills
* Website prototype building (Axure RP)
* PPC advertising (Google AdWords, Yandex Direct)
* Facebook and Instagram Ads
* Data analysis (Google Analytics)
* Traditional marketing background
* Team Player