How to build, assemble and solder an electronic siren FEB18
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- -Properly read electronic diagrams.
- -Correctly Identify electronic symbols and components.
- -Insert and assemble parts in the correct location of a circuit board.
- -Apply soldering techniques to fabricate a siren.
- -Perform test of the final assembled product.
- -Use the skills learned in this course to apply them to other electronic projects.
- -Assembly power supply
- Read-Write English
- Follow verbal directions
- Utilize hand-soldering tools
This course is a real hands-on practical electronics manufacturing and assembly demonstration of electronics fabrication knowledge and skills. Very specifically, you will learn hands-on skills by doing: Build, assemble, solder and test your very own electronic siren in 12 easy to follow steps with live demonstrations. If you always wanted to know how to acquire electronics soldering skills, this course is for you. You will learn by doing. Learn and practice soldering and assembly while you create and test your own product. I will let you know how and where you can get the parts to make your very own electronic siren, after going through this course.
- Technology students
- Engineering students
- Anyone interested in electronics manufacturing and assembly
I demonstrate more soldering of through hole components.
Brief intro to the power supply safety aspect.