If getting things done in your industry means building and working with volunteers, then you know how frustrating it can be to find, organize and deploy a team. Where can you find volunteers in your nonprofit, church, or school? How can you secure the right people for the right spots and keep them energized and motivated?
Most often, when it's all said and done, you end up doing most of the work yourself!
I've been there!
As a lead volunteer and now running a nonprofit, I use to get very little sleep the night before an event, wondering if I had enough volunteers to get the job done and if they would even show up!
Then I heard a presentation about a simple concept called 'fractals'. The idea was to break down the task, or job, or event, into basic areas of responsibilities and find people who would gravitate to those areas naturally. This man was successfully running an organization with over 15,000 participants so I figured he knew what he was talking about.
My very next event, I used the basic concepts and WOW! What a difference! Within a few days, I had built a team of volunteers that was energized and excited to start. (The event was partnering with a local elementary school in running their massive, community-based, school fair and craft sale).
Since then, I don't do anything without using this model! I've enhanced it over the years to make it even better. Now I find volunteers with ease and it frees me up to simply encourage those who are doing the hands-on work!
Now I want to teach it to you the strategy so you don't have to worry about finding and motivating volunteers.
What is the course about?
My course will help you plan, find and implement your business, event or ministry in a way in which you work less and accomplish more through your all-star volunteer team.
It is perfect if,
* You want to accomplish more with few resources.
* You are working with volunteers or limited staff.
* You are tired of doing everything yourself.
* You are in charge of an event at your business, church, community or school.
* You are looking for a way to reorganize your organization!
My course has 6 modules:
1. The Importance of Team. Sure! You could do it all yourself by why not share the joy, excitement, and thrill of working together to accomplish a goal.
2. The Team Building Model Origin. Working in a team is an ancient idea. This module highlights one of the first recorded examples of team building in history!
3. The First 4 Steps. Taking first steps is important. Steps 1-3 in building an All Star Volunteer Team help you define the purpose of the team and how it will be structured.
4. Step 6-7 and Expanding the Team. Once these seven steps are complete, then you can replicate the model to add more and more volunteers in a manageable way.
5. Examples and Advice. I provide real life (and no-so-real-life) examples of the model and offers helpful advice as you begin building your team.
6. An Exercise and an Invitation. This is the hands on section! During this module, you'll be given an assignment to work through using the 7 steps.
7. BONUS #1. The course includes all materials plus a BONUS of a Powerpoint presentation for use to train your team!
8. BONUS #2. A time to practice building a team right during the video sessions!
9. BONUS #3. A free evaluation by the instructor!
Now it's "go time."
You can either continue being burdened and afraid of running your organization or event, or you can be set free from the worry and stress of finding and leading others to create a successful organization or event.
Sign up for the course today and start working less and getting more done. It can literally change your life!