How to Rapidly Design and Test Your Product Idea in 5 days
What you'll learn
- How to rapidly develop a software, app or web idea into a proven prototype
- How to simplify the product design process
- How to develop and prioritise product goals and plan
- How to brainstorm and pick a winning prototype design
- How to test your prototype with users
- Learn a method based on the Design Sprint approach
- No, you don’t need any technical knowledge beyond a general understanding of digital products like website, apps and software.
This course will teach you a faster way to design and test your software, web, app, and any digital product ideas. Within 5 days, you will have a prototype that has been validated by your users or target market. Based on the design sprint, it strips away all the fluff and fancy work that traditional method preaches to give you only the absolute necessary steps. This course is for you:
If you have an idea for a software, app, website or any digital product and are stuck on what to do next.
If you’re a first-time or seasoned entrepreneur who wants a quicker and better way to test the marketability and usability of your idea.
If you’re a product manager, assistant or product owner who is struggling with a long design and development time.
If you’re a product designer, UX or UI professional who wants to upskill and learn how to rapidly design and test prototypes.
My name is Alvin Hermanto and I run an award-winning digital design agency in Melbourne, Australia.
We use this method with established Australian brands in ecommerce, education, and technology. We've brought their software, website, and mobile app to market in less than half the time it usually takes.
As part of the Design Sprint, this Google Ventures approach is used by brands like Apple, IBM, Nike, P&G and Lego. After this course, you will have a solid user-validated prototype that’s prime for development and then market launch.
Ultimately, you will learn that rapid incremental progress will beat a long quest for perfection when it comes to building a product that customers will love.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is stuck on an idea to build a website, app, software and other digital products.
- Product managers & product owners who need to simplify the product design process.
- Entrepreneurs who want to quickly create a proven prototype from a simple idea.
- Product designers, UX/UI professionals keen to learn about how to rapidly design and test a prototype.
Alvin Hermanto is a design leader passionate about quality, practicality, and human-centred design.
As founder of digital design agency, Relab, his clients include Australian household names in various industries. He has personally grown Relab to be one of Australia’s leading design sprint agencies, while clinching numerous awards since 2012.
His mission is simple: making the product design process easy and efficient. You’ll find him speaking at design sprint and business events or mentoring small businesses and startups in his spare time.