How To Build a Website With WordPress...Fast! [Beginners]
- You'll need a laptop or desktop computer
"Easily Build a Professional Website In a Few Hours Using Our Simple Step-By-Step Guide"
- Do you need a simple WordPress training guide? This guide is simple.
- Are you short on time? This video course is fast paced and easy to read!
- Do you learn better with video & text? We include our custom PDF document.
Enroll in our course now!
You need help with WordPress, and you need an easy step-by-step guide. This updated video course will help you build a website faster than ever!
We'll teach you how to use WordPress to create beautiful money making websites that will boost your business fast!
Once you know the secrets, you'll laugh at how easy this is.You'll discover how to:
- How to pick the best domain names.
- How to pick the best hosting package. (#1 Source Recommended per WordPress.org)
- How to pick and install and customize the newest Wordpress Plugins.(Updated)
- Where to get amazing Wordpress Themes.(New Resources)
- How to easily customize your pages and create submenus. (Updated)
- How to customize your sidebar
- How to effectively set up the recommended plugins. (Updated)
- How to upload pictures. (Updated)
Follow this step-by-step guide, and you'll have a professional website LIVE and ready within a few hours!
If you're new to using WordPress, this is the video course for you!
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for complete beginners who are not familiar with WordPress or web design. No programming knowledge is required. This course is probably not for you if you're looking for advanced web design techniques or complex HTML coding.
SEO & Web Design Consultant: Kent Mauresmo grew up in Los Angeles, California. He attended UCLA college and majored in Computer Information Systems and Business Marketing.
Kent worked as an Account Executive at an Investment Banking firm from 2006-2009. Bored with his career choice, in late 2009 he went back to school and took a crash course in Graphic Design and Computer Programming.
In April 2010, he launched his first website at Read2Learn which encourages people to read books to learn new skills.
He tries to read at least one book per week. He used to be one of those people who would never pick up a book because he thought they were boring.
Everything changed when he discovered "How To.." books on Amazon which he finds very interesting. Now he's officially a book nerd, and he's always learning something new.
Based on his experience, he's believes that anyone can learn how to do anything if they truly have the desire to learn and succeed.
With so much mis-information being passed around the internet, Kent Mauresmo teamed up with Anastasiya Petrova (another book junkie) and decided to write their own books.
Kent and Ana's books are created out of frustration. Simply put, they've had to read countless blog, countless books, and have watched countless videos to find solutions to their problems.
They simplify everything that they learn from multiple sources, and then combine the most useful information in their books to help save people time.
Their first book entitled,"How To Build a Website With WordPress...Fast!" was released February 20, 2012 and became a best seller within the first 30 days.
Their second book entitled,"SEO For WordPress..Beginners Guide" was released May 30, 2012.
"How To Build a Website With WordPress...Fast!"
"SEO For WordPress: How To Get Your Website On Page #1 of Google...Fast!"