Social Entrepreneurship: How to Build a Social Enterprise
What you'll learn
- Understand the theory of the Social Enterprise business model
- You will learn about the Triple Bottom Line
- Identify what a Social Issue is – and discover how the different types that affect our societies can be helped through business
- You will learn the difference between a Social Enterprise, a Charity and a traditional business model
- Learn about Corporate Social Responsibility and how this is different to a Social Enterprise
- Understand why the United Nations Global Goals for 2030 are important for a more ethical world
- Connect Social Issues with the United Nations Global Goals for ‘Sustainable Development’
- You will learn how to apply the key business principle of the SWOT analysis to your business plan to help strengthen your idea
- You’ll be comfortable using the SWOT analysis for your personal goals for self-development
- Have the knowledge of measuring and reporting impact for your Social Enterprise
- Learn the key Marketing theories, so you are equipped with PR techniques
- You’ll have an introduction to Social Media, to get your Social Enterprise business idea engaged with your target market
- Have the skills to carry out a competitor analysis
- You’ll also gain the skills to do a customer analysis too, for thorough Marketing Research
- Gain the knowledge to support the Social Enterprise sector – which the world needs, especially now more than ever!
- Key business principles are explained in the course, so no prior knowledge and/or experience of creating a business are needed to take the course.
- This course is suitable for learners wanting to start a Social Enterprise and also for those who just want to know more about what a Social Enterprise is.
There is no profit to be made on a dying planet.
This is about entrepreneurship that problem solves. A force for good. This is about having a social impact at scale. Be creative and help the world.
Humanity and the Planet needs your entrepreneurial mindset. The World needs innovative, compassionate and creative entrepreneurs with a vision to help bring solutions to social issues, using a powerful business model - the Social Enterprise.
People are suffering from Poverty, Discrimination, Racism, Homelessness and the Planet is being damaged every second from the Plastics crisis, Climate Change and destruction by the Fashion Industry. We need solutions and all of these Social Issues can be helped through the business model of a Social Enterprise.
There is a huge opportunity to use business as a force for good.
Empower societies problems and social issues through changing the way WE do business. Let's create change throughout the world. There is no time to wait as large greedy corporations and governments are failing us all everyday.
Zoe Wiggins, a student on this course has gone on to set-up her very own Social Enterprise ‘Vida Eco Shop’. You can hear all about her journey as a social entrepreneur in the BONUS Section. Zoe gives the course 5 stars and says “Highly recommended if you are thinking about starting a social enterprise.”
Join Zoe and many others with making a positive impact on this world.
Coronavirus thrives on Inequality. People and the Planet were suffering before the pandemic, but now things are getting so much worse. It is possible to have a business and help people and the planet at the same time. Learning about Social Enterprises is crucial to making the positive changes we want to see in society, across all countries.
*** While there are many industries that exploit people and the planet for excessive profit - a Social Enterprise is different. The heart of a Social Enterprise is a social mission; its purpose and dedication to tackle a social issue ***
This course is suitable for anyone wanting to learn more about the Social Enterprise business model.
Modules include the United Nations Global Goals agenda, social issues, as well as marketing and communications topics.
With a 30-day 100% money back guarantee, jump in and join the Social Enterprise Revolution.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting a profitable business.
- Anyone wanting to create a positive social impact.
- Anyone wanting to see a real difference in their communities.
- Entrepreneurs with a social conscience.
- Anyone wanting to learn something new and exciting.
- The course is suited to all abilities.
Kimberley is the founder of the | With Social Enterprise | platform and she is truly passionate about how business mixed with social justice can positively impact the world around us.
Kimberley has studied the topic of Social Entrepreneurship through Oxford University, and believes that more than ever before, businesses can make a real difference to the lives of people and help protect our planet.
Teaching is also something Kimberley is passionate about and she has taught the theory of Social Enterprise around a number of schools (both secondary and primary in the UK), helping hundreds of students put this theory into real practice and create a sustainable business of their own.
Having graduated from one of Europe’s Top 20 Business Schools; Aston Business School - Aston University, Kimberley went on to work for the UK’s National Centre for Entrepreneurship in Education, working on a number of both national and international Entrepreneurship teaching programmes.
Currently Kimberley works for the British Government in the Department for Education.
Previous roles include working for an English football (soccer) club, working on their community initiatives; programmes which help make a positive difference to people in the local community. This role further inspired Kimberley that business and social good can work together and she become an accredited Social Enterprise mentor through this role.
Teaching, business and social justice. Three things Kimberley would love to share with you. Feel free to drop her a message about any of her courses, she will more than happy to hear from you.
With Social Enterprise was founded by Kimberley Kaur as a platform to help existing social enterprises thrive. The With Social Enterprise platform has blog posts on a range of social issues, which encourages people to think of their own social enterprise ideas, to help both people and the planet.