How to Build a Smart Home Automation System Using Nest
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to design and build out your smart home from scratch using Nest home automation products
- Scope, plan and Add Nest smart learning thermostats, smart fire & CO monoxide detectors and security cameras to your family home.
- Understand how to how to integrate Nest with dozens of other third party smart home automation devices.
- Install a single or multiple Nest Protect smart smoke detectors
- Improve your families security levels by installing Dropcam by Nest cameras
- Understand how ‘Works with Nest’ home automation products can be used to expand the functionality of your smart home
- 12 lectures and x hours of video content
- A copy of the Nest smart home automation Handbook eBook
- You don't need to know anything about smart home technologies in order to take this course
- You don't need to have any tools or equipment in order to take this course
- No smart home products are required. However In order to get the most out of this course, we recommend that you have an idea of what types of home systems you intend automating
In this video-based course and learn how to design and build out your smart home from scratch using Nest smart home automation products.
In the course Gerard teaches you how add Nest smart learning thermostats, smart fire & CO monoxide detectors and security cameras to your family home.
Finally we wrap up with details on how to integrate Nest with dozens of other third party smart home automation devices.
Please note that the Nest smart home platform is new and evolving. Therefore, customers who purchase the video course will receive updates to co-incide with Nest refinements taking place over the coming months and indeed years!
- Anyone interested in setting up a smart home using Nest smart home automation products
- Anyone who needs assistance in getting their smart home up and running
- Electricians and alarm installers who want to start selling smart home install services
In this video, Gerard introduces you to Smart Homes 2.0 and the Google Nest smart home platform.
As the name implies this video provides a description of some of the configuration options that can be setup once, Nest has been installed. Once configured correctly, a Nest learning thermostat allows you to set-up modes and schedules that match your daily lifestyle and use an App to turn the heating system ON or OFF from any part of the world!