How To Build a Powerful Facebook Fan Page Using 22Social
- A basic understanding of Facebook Fan Pages and how to market and interact with prospects and customers on Facebook will be helpful, but is not required.
- Students who do not already have a 22 Social account can still take advantage of this course.
- Details on how to set up a free trial account are included in this course.
Inside this course, you will learn how to add the powerful tools from 22Social to your Facebook Fan Page and how this tool can help you...
- Generate more leads
- Bring more attention to your business, products, services, or cause
- Host live events (paid or free) inside of Facebook
- Promote offers to your prospects and clients
- Offer special deals, coupons, and promotions
- Run giveaways and sweepstakes
- Build and sell your own digital products
- and much, much more
If you've been looking for a way to leverage your Facebook presence beyond simple Fan Page 'Likes' and competing for people's attention in their newsfeed, this course will show you some powerful opportunities to do so.
Who this course is for:
- Thi Facebook Fan Page course is for entrepreneurs and marketers who want to grow using the reach and popularity of Facebook.
- The course is intended for both those new to Facebook marketing as well as experienced online marketers. No technical or programming experience is required to understand the concepts or use the tools discussed in this course.
- 22 Social is a subscription-based software service which integrates with Facebook. Those looking for no-cost Facebook marketing solutions will not find this course useful.
- 01:00Course Introduction
- 03:18Fan Page Structure
- 06:08An Introduction to 22 Social
- 04:26How to Set Up Your 22Social Account - free trial links
With over 20 years of practical experience marketing everything from performing arts events to premium wine, and educating consumers, entrepreneurs, and others, I took my work online in 2011.
Today I mentor students on Facebook Marketing, Sales Funnel Creation, and, yes, wine (a personal passion that I just cannot stop thinking about). It's a true joy to share the things that interest and excite me with others, and I'm delighted to be able to do so here in the Udemy community.
I'm an Amazon Kindle bestselling author as well as a Certified Wine Educator.