Build an eCommerce website using Wix
- No prior website building experience needed.
- Basic to intermediate computer skills.
- A computer and internet connection.
- A product or service you want to sell.
Do you want a low-cost option for creating your own online store? Have you ever thought about doing it yourself?
It's easier than you think.
This course is a comprehensive, step-by-step guide to help you create your own eCommerce website. An eCommerce website is like a modern version of a shop. It still has an address, shop front, and cash register, but it's all done online.
If you're interested in setting up an online store to sell a physical product, a service, or digital content, this course will help get you started.
This course will introduce you to the three main tools you need to build your eCommerce website:
- WIX: The tool used to build your website.
- E-commerce for Small Business (ECWID): The store containing your product and sales information.
- Go Daddy: The address or domain on which your website is hosted.
Follow our Technology Crusader, Scott, as he takes you through every step of the process in an easy, logical way. From setting up your accounts, to combining all the elements of your website, right down to sorting out payment and shipping rates, we have it covered.
Who this course is for:
- Business owners wanting to offer their products to an online market.
- People who want to build their own website.
- 00:47Course Welcome and Introduction
Epic Learning is a group dedicated to embracing modern learning theory and technology to create the next generation of effective training. We believe learning is a life long adventure, should always be fun and take learners out of their comfort zones.
Based in New Zealand, we have decades of teaching & training experience across a variety of industries. Karl is an experienced instructional designer with years of experience in both physical and virtual classrooms and a passion for technology.
Join us for an epic learning adventure!