How to Build a Follow UnFollow System In PHP using Laravel
- Basic knowledge of PHP & Laravel
Do you want to learn how to build a follow, unfollow system like Twitter & Facebook ?
Then this course is all you need, in this course you would learn how to implement a follow and unfollow system with PHP Laravel and MySQLI like Twitter and Facebook. So basically, a user can follow & unfollow another user and you can see which user is following you and how many followers you have.
You would also get a real time notification soonest a new user starts following you, plus a notification sound played on your browser like we have in top applications like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
I would take you through a step by step guide on user authentication & registration, where we would be validating users form input in real-time, so we don't have to reload our website to show validation errors.
Who is this course for ?
This course is for Beginners who wants to -
Learn how to validate users input on there website without reloading the page.
Learn how to make every operation on there website looks real-time - operations such as notification count, followers count etc.
Learn the concept behind the follow & unfollow business logic.
This course was made for both beginners & professionals, i would be taking this course on a slow pace, so we get a proper understanding of how things work, i would not be performing any magic :-) , and by magic i mean copy pasting any code , i would explain how every function works as we create them.
I look forward to see you in this course as we build amazing web applications together.
Your present & future instructor
Oziri Emeka Emmanuel.
- Beginner PHP / Laravel Developer who wants to write professional codes.
- Beginner PHP / Laravel Developer who wants to know how to validate user inputs using axios, without refreshing the page
- Beginner PHP / Laravel Developer who wants to learn how the follow , unfollow logic works.
- Installing Laravel
- Setting up our UI
- Including Axios in our project
- Registration Form - validating users input
- Registration Form - Displaying validation errors
- Registration Form - Improving the registration UI
- Registration Form - Storing users infomartion into the Database
- Login Form - Authenticating the login form
- Creating the logout function
- Creating some database seeders
- Creating the Followship Databas Seeds Migration
- Setting up our dashboard
- Setting up our followers and following view
- Setting up the people view
- Setting up the Search functionality
- Setting up the unfollow functionality - Part 1
- Setting up the unfollow functionality - Part 2
- Setting up the unfollow functionality - Part 3
- Setting up the unfollow functionality - Part 4
- Setting up the follow functionality
- Fixing some minor errors
- Integrating the Notifcation part 1
- Integrating the Notifcation part 2
He is an Electrical & Electronics Engineer, He also has a broad set of skills in software ,web development, and information technology.
Mr. Oziri can be considered a sensei in technology who trains people to become Ninjas in different programming languages. Equipped with so many skills and great personality, he thought, why not give this knowledge and help the rest of the world?
The passion, to teach and help other people was something engraved in him since he was a little boy, so it's only natural that it found expression.
Oziri's ability to transmit his energy, enthusiasm, and knowledge to other people allows him to do what he does best "Learn , Build & Teach".
He has taught hundreds of people within and outside his circle Computer Programming in an italian vocation school Learn & Work European vocation school (CEPU) and now he is sharing that same love to all his current and future Udemy Students.
Teaching is not just a job for Mr. Oziri but a way of life that continues to flourish every single day.