How to Build a Computer. A Complete Guide for Beginners.
What you'll learn
- The students will be able to design and build a computer, even if they had never done such thing before.
- - An elementery understanding how the computers work
- - You should be able to use a screwdriver
A long story short:
This course was designed to share a complete skillset on how to build a computer, from ground up.
I offer you an easy to understand and time effective guidenance on how to handselect the parts of your future computer. how to mount thoose parts together.
Topics like creating an operating system installation media and the the installation the Operating System ( Microsofts Windows 10 in this case) are part of the course as well.
In addition to that, you can expect tips and tricks how to spare time on doing maintenance.
The topics are covered with the latest, most up-to-date hardwares what you can get in the end of 2017.
Who this course is for:
- People who are about to learn how to select the parts of their future computer build, and how to put them together.
- People who are about to learn how to install an operating system.
I got passionate about computers in elementary school back in 1997.
From that moment on, I decided to study computers and dedicated my life to work with them.
I graduated as a Vocational Teacher of IT Engineering in 2008, and started my professional IT Career in 2009 which progresses ever since.
I love to build computers, troubleshoot their problems and upgrade PCs when the old hardware can not keep up with time anymore. I follow the news and refresh my knowledge on the topic of Hardware and Software, until I can be with You.
Last but not least, I like to idea of sharing knowledge with the seakers.
This is why We are heer. You seek, and hopefully I can share.