How To Breakdance - From Beginner To Pro In Just 7 Days
- No previous experience required! Just a hunger to learn!
- Learn The Secret Formula For Quickly Picking Up New Moves
- Guaranteed to Make You Incredibly Fit & Feel More Confident
- Amaze Your Friends & Family
- Become The Life Of Every Party
There is no better feeling than being at a party, the music's going, everyone's dressed up in their freshest clothes & dancing, then a circle opens up. A few people go in and try to win the crowd, then you decide to go in....The Crowd Goes Crazy!!!
They start cheering you on as you wow the whole room with your new moves.
After your performance everyone wants to know your name and how they can learn what you just did. It will feel as if you became an overnight celebrity with the amount of attention you'll receive.
You can't put a price on that feeling, trust me.
- Top Rock - 2 Step04:02
- Top Rock - Salsa Step03:53
- Top Rock - 6 Step (Power Step)04:57
- Footwork - Coffee Grinder02:21
- Footwork - 4 Step02:02
- Freeze Baby Freeze02:44
- Freeze - Cricket02:51
- Footwork - 6 Step02:50
- Freeze - Handstand05:51
- Freeze - Elbow Stand03:58
- Flip - Valedz (Monkey Flip)04:03
- Flips - Front Handspring05:24
- Power - Backspin06:11
- Power - Windmills07:15
- Power - Coin Drops04:03
- Power - Flares08:01
- Power - Airflares/Airtracks05:13
- Power - Baby Mills04:56
- Power - Webs02:05
- Flips - Backflip05:16
- Flips - Side Somersault06:02
Harry or B-boy Harribo started his journey into breakdancing at the early age of 12. With no experience and a shy personality Harry was very reluctant about starting.
Looking back, Harry remembers he felt very nervous about trying something like breaking and joining a class where he didn't know anyone.
As Harry's skills improved so did his confidence and ability to work well in teams.
Since starting Harry has competed and performed in some of the biggest shows and competitions in the world. This meant that he got to travel the world doing what he loves most.
Now Harry wants to give back by teaching a select group of people that are as energetic and passionate as him into becoming extremely talented Breakdancers or "B-boys & B-girls".