Nanny Yvonne - Babysitting 101/CPR/First aid & Safety
What you'll learn
- To be a well prepared childcare provider (babysitter) with inside tips from successful TV nanny.
- Do you have the right personality to be a successful babysitter?
- Patience is needed find out if you have it.
- Are you mature, trustworthy and keep your calm in a crisis?
- Explore the World of childcare professionals and see if its for you! Whatever you do, do it with passion!
- If you are thinking of becoming a babysitter, try my first course, it is basic information to get you started
- Trustworthy, patient, safety-concious, punctual and fun loving!
- Explore the childcare profession from the beginning and make money being the best babysitter.
If you are interested in babysitting or a career in childcare on the horizon, this course is for you. I started babysitting from a very early age and followed my passion for caring for others which worked for me. I have been a nanny for over thirty years, I have been very successful in my chosen career. I have had some amazing experiences on my childcare journey and some difficult times where I have been challenged. It is very important to gain as much experience as possible in the fields you have interest in. After coming from the United Kingdom to be a nanny I found myself on a hit television show which was shown Worldwide with over 12 million viewers in the US alone. While that was an interesting time in my career I have had many other experiences I have enjoyed even more. This course will answer some of the questions you may have and give you the answers you need. This is my first online course so although it may not be quite as technical as I would like, it was written with passion for and I happen to be an excellent nanny. I did start off as a babysitter at a young age looking after my special needs brother who taught me more than I can thank him for. Whichever path you may choose do it with passion and the rest will follow! Please leave a review o this course, it was my first and I welcome the feedback!
Who this course is for:
- Teens who are interested in entering into a babysitting/childcare career.
- Grandparents who need a little refresher course.
- Please leave a review so that I can tinker with the course, Im a great nanny but technically challenged:)
- Your feedback is greatly appreciated, we all need a little guidance sometimes!
Born and educated in London, England I have been in childcare for over 30 years. I am a specialist in Infant care, lactation, an instructor for Happiest baby on the block, CPR/Fist aid and Babysitting. A practitioner/counsellor for Modern Applied Psychology. Parenting expert for a leading newspaper as a columnist and live TV parenting expert for various media outlets. Family coach and appeared on a television show called Nanny 911 as well as various media outlets.