Tips to help you live a better life
- Students need to have an open mind
I created this course to give you some small tips on how to better live your life. In this course I discuss some of every barrier that we might encounter and how we can deal with them.
If you can take one thing away from this course and apply it, I know that it could change your life, like it has mine. Having so much success puts me in a position to give back, and this is my way of doing it.
- Students who need financial freedom, should take this course
- Students who need health, should take this course
- Students who need happines in their lives should take this course
- Students who have tried other methods that have not helped them
- Course Overview02:00
- Tools you need02:12
- Physical State Overview01:31
- Physical Problems04:16
- Solutions with an Action Plan07:12
- Intellectual State Overview01:04
- Intellectual Barriers01:58
- Solutions and Action Plan06:38
- Emotional State Overview02:59
- Emotional Problems01:43
- Solutions and Action Plan05:21
- Spiritual State Overview00:48
- Spiritual Side02:49
- Solutions and Action Plan09:50
- Wrapping this up!05:05
Edwin Diaz is a software and web technologies engineer, a life coach trainer who is also a serial entrepreneur with multiple online businesses, ranging from online jewelry shops, affiliate websites, application development and consultations services, personal online schools, etc.
With over one million students, and clients growing by the thousands a day, Mr. Diaz lets the numbers speak for themselves.
Founding multiple online companies have allowed Mr. Diaz to have the time to teach others. He currently teaches web technologies on different online platforms. He also teaches life coaching sessions to help others achieve a high level of success in many areas of life.
For Mr. Diaz, there is nothing more rewarding than helping others become successful.
His ability to transmit energy, enthusiasm, and complex knowledge allows him to do what he does best "Teach".
Teaching is not just a job for Mr. Diaz but a way of life that continues to flourish every single day.
Apart from teaching he enjoys spending part of his time with his family.