You hear a lot about data, big data, data mining, machine learning, and predictive modelling. Sometimes it might be overwhelming.
You might have finished university, started a job, completed online technical course, downloaded some software but don’t know how to get the data scientist job and if you are already in junior data analyst or data analyst role, how to get that promotion. How to write cv, prepare for an interview?
Do you want to be successful data scientist? Do you need a mentor to show you step-by-step real life events on how to become best data scientist but don’t know how and where to start? This video series is for you.
If you have ever wondered what exactly Data scientists do in their day to day working life? This animated video series will take you in the day to day life of data scientist to show you what exactly happens behind those glass doors.
This video series is also aimed for analytics professional who has responsibilities to recruit and train junior data analyst. It will give you an idea on how to plan the training.
This animated video series is fun way to learn, understand, prepare to become successful data scientist.
Topics Covered :
1. Introduction and Induction to the Company.
2. What is Data mining – Coffee chat
3. Company’s Data mining approach
4. What is Virtuous Cycle of Data mining
5. Understand Business objectives and what is our role
6. Customer Life Cycle – Role of Data mining
7. How Multi-channel Data gets generated
8. Data Warehousing at Large organisation
9. What is Single Customer View (SCV)
10. Identify and Understand Business requirements