Photography Marketing & Business: Boost Sales and Income 101
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How photography marketing works
- Understand every step of photography business
- Get great relationship with your clients
- How to start your own photography business or take it to the next level
- What sales techniques you should use, and what to avoid
- More than 10 SMM (social media marketing) strategies to implement in the next 30 days
- How to create a high quality portfolio
- How to create or update your web site for high conversion from visitors to customers
- How to attract new visitors from instagram
- How to attract new visitors from facebook
- How to attract new visitors from your website with SEO
- How to show value through stories
- Online marketing techniques
- Offline marketing techniques
- How to use press releases and magazines
- How to make partnership with filmmakers, photographers and bridal agencies
- How to use affiliate marketing
- How to communicate with your clients by email and phone
- How to meet in person and present your work
- What to show and talk about
- Everything you need to know about packaging and pricing
- Why and how you should sign contract
- How your ideal shooting day should look like (wedding, love story, portrait, etc)
- How to create viral content for social media
- How to approve final images with your clients
- Why you should need a lot of testimonial
- How to upsell
- This course is suitable for beginners and advanced photographers. Everything is covered from essentials to advanced levels
- 1 hour per day to implement this techniques
- This course is designed for photographers, but 80% of these techniques is suitable for filmmakers, commercial videographers, designers and other creative persons
- This course mostly cover love story, wedding, portrait and senior photography, but you can use it for almost any genre
Updated in May 2017! New BONUS videos and mindmap added!
JOIN OVER 1,430 STUDENTS WHO HAVE ALREADY TAKEN THIS COURSE - BOOK YOURSELF SOLID TODAY!
ALL PROFESSIONAL MARKETING TECHNIQUES AND TIPS VISUALIZATIONS ARE INCLUDED ($99 VALUE)!
You will enjoy this course about commercial photography, marketing and sales no matter if you are one of the beginners or advanced photographers.
Course is divided into easy to follow sections which are structured to bring you step by step from essentials to more advanced techniques.
You’re going to learn how to grow your business, research the market and find opportunities, grow your sales and income.
You can start implementing all this strategies straight away and notice results in just 7 days or less.
Really, just in that short amount of time – trust me.
And in this course I’ll guide you through all the strategies, step-by-step.
Simply enroll in this course and start making money with commercial photography (or video).
Find out how you can increase the number of your clients and customers, using a proven step by step formula to get sustainable orders.
Those proven techniques and strategies will help you boost your income in almost any genre of photography or video:
- Wedding photography
- Portrait photography
- Newborn photography
- Architecture photography
- Landscape photography
- Food photography
And it works no matter if you are a freelancer or own a photography studio.
In this course we'll cover how you can use social media marketing (SMM), promotions, presentations, right pricing to fine tune your business.
We will discuss such topics and strategies:
- Process of acquiring clients for photographers
- How to create or properly upgrade your web site
- How to create a portfolio and choose right images
- Driving traffic to website and social profiles
- Differences between genres of commercial photography
- Online advertising
- Using pages and groups in social networks
- Using your profiles on facebook, instagram and youtube
- Advertising through photosites
- Offline advertising
- Wedding and bridal shows
- First contact with a client and correspondence
- Phone talks
- Meeting and portfolio presenting
- How sell your portfolio
- Packaging of your services
- Signing a contract
- Drawing up a shooting plan
- Shooting process
- Shooting equipment
- How to choose locations
- Required images
- How to work with clients after photoshoot
- How to pick great photos
- Color correction
- Promoting your work
- Giving away finished product
- Customers for life
- How to work with client base and relationship management in the next 36 months
- Photography beginners who want to quick start with sales and marketing on commercial basis
- Professional photographers who want to get more clients, income and sales
- If you want to start making money with photography or improve your existing business
- If you need a step by step instructions of what to do to grow your income as a commercial photographer